chappy14..The talk

* no pictures this chap doesn't really need em 🧍🏾‍♀️ i'm sorry I like looking at them too :(*

You were sitting in pain as your father had been hurting you for almost 10 minutes already you were wondering how he never got tired he had spent almost 5 minutes hitting you and another 5 exhausting your quirk.

Now your father had some change in his old ways but, it wasn't completely erased it was just minimized. Now the anger was still there and you were still there to take it out on .

When your dad was finally done ending with a

" go clean up your eye you look like shouto after the kettle incident"

you gathered yourself together trying to muster up the strength to go to the bathroom. Making it there you cleaned yourself up noticing you had a bruise on your right eye .

'wow what a way to tie in a battle for siblings yet again '

if shouto wasn't angry abt you being gone for two years this would've upset him more that this happened and he didn't do anything about it you tried your best to hide it but your hair was only h/l and you couldn't figure out a style to fix it. you went to the kitchen and found your dad cooking trying to make dinner he turned towards you waiting for you to talk .

You silently asked

" Dad can I g-go to a new friends house"

Your father laughed and stared at you " how do you even have a friend after that "

You weren't surprised he asked because you questioned it yourself. If you even had them anymore because of everything that had happened today.

You wanted to explain to people that's not who you are you just got confused and mad because you were scared for what you were gonna come home to. You could only hope they would understand.

" Tell me what happened y/n . tell me why you raged like that and why shouto's in the hospital "

you looked down and explained to your dad everything that happened today regarding shouto and yourself you told him you were angry shouto let himself get beat and it transformed into hate and vengeance on someone who was just going with the rules . your father nodded his head along and sat and stared at the plate of food he had made for you exhaling

" y/n i'm gonna be honest here i'm trying . i'm trying to not get so angry and mad I want to do it for you and shouto and the whole family. I know everyone else hates me your the only one who stayed by me ever since you were little even when I would rage , I really am trying to fix it . your power is something you have to figure out on your own your quirk is very powerful . like number one hero powerful you can't just go getting angry and taking it out on other high school kids ,like yourself , you have to think before you act"

You sat there ingesting all the words your father said wondering why you had to have been given such a quirk . You were jolted from your thoughts when your father told you .

You could go to your friends house just if you were going to stay the night since, it was a friday to pack clothes.

You didn't figure you would sleep at Bakugous house so,you didn't take anything and just grabbed your phone and left. You looked at your phone wandering down the street rembering that you didn't know his address you didn't really have anyone in your phone who might know except for kiri and denki.

You were walking with your head low and kiri on the phone explaining how you were gonna go to bakugous house but,you couldn't figure out where it was when you slipped on a piece of cracked pavement and fell forward you were stopped when you saw a leg reach out and you hooked your arms around it like a lifeline and spun upside down staring up at the owner of the leg with the back of your head towards the sidewalk.

You quickly let your hands go when you seen the owner was bakugou katsuki. He looked down at you saying

" That's so nasty get off the floor."

You stood up and asked him " how are you here ? where are you going kiri told me your house was this way why are you going away from it ?"

Bakugou looked away and scoffed " are you really that stupid I was going to your house"

You immediately responded " NO we um we can go to yours "

Bakugou stood blankly grabbing your hand and sighing " if you wanted to be alone with me so bad you could've just said that "

You walked in silence as you arrived to bakugous house with him putting the key in the door .

" My mom and dad are out on fashion work business so , their not home I don't know if your comfortable with that I know girls are crazy like that "

You shook your head up and down and followed him to his room . You watched as he sat on the edge of the bed and you sat on the floor criss cross apple sauce. You stared straight ahead not knowing how to initiate the conversation.

You had never been in a boys room before apart from shouto and your other brothers . You were confused on why you and bakugou couldn't have stayed in the living room and why he brought you up here.

He interrupted your thoughts by saying " I want the whole story". You were taken aback by his bluntness and sat in awe. " I don't want one thing left out"

You felt your hands getting rough and heated as you were getting scared for what you were gonna tell him.

" ok but it's long so don't rush me or tell me to shutup if you think it's boring"

Bakugou laid upside down his head hanging off beside your shoulder and feet towards his wall he grabbed his ears and cuffed them

" i'm all ears "