unbelievable truth

" You dated him"

" your lying "

" i'm being so honest i don't know how but you dated him y/n "

you stared at shoto your mind blown. " I-I would never " you screamed at him sitting at the lunch table.

shoto took his noodles in his mouth slurping staring at you over his shoulder

" how could I"

finally finishing he spoke " I don't think you meant to actually I think it was more of a he was there for you when no one else was kinda thing "

you sat puzzled " well where were you "

" oh yeah if you don't remember bakugou then you don't remember our fighting " he said under his breath

" what are you saying "

he turned to look at you debating on if he should remind you or not deciding to take the later

" don't worry about it but I can tell you that you two dated the whole class knows "

You huffed and looked away " well now I feel bad but I still don't think I would've agreed to dating him he must have used voodoo "

You spent the whole lunch break arguing with yourself trying to convince shoto you couldn't have dated bakugou. As the end of the day was nearing you were walking out of the class you were stopped by a hand that came up behind you and pressed itself to the small of your back as if to get your attention.

" hey uh y/n can I uh talk to you " the scarlet eyed male in front of you asked let out a small uncomfortable cough

Looking down at you stood bakugou who for the whole day was throwing glances your way every class period you guys had together not once feeling ashamed about getting caught staring by you earlier.

" sure " you said needing to talk to him any ways about earlier

" I uh I wanted to apologize for this morning my intention wasn't to scare you off like that nor was it to make a scene in front of the whole class " he looked down at you eyes staring into yours

" I just really wanted to see for myself if you couldn't remember which " he laughs and moves his hand up and down in front of you " I found out " he says uncomfortably while laughing

" I forgive you but I can't do it completely until I do something first " you said

" I- I want to apologize too I know that I was a little harsh I didn't have to keep telling you that you were wrong. If what your saying is true then I know that would've hurt me if you said it so I really am sorry " you said looking down

" i'm sorry i can't remember what you want me to and i'm sorry I can't make you feel better right now by telling you ' oh surprise I magically remember where we fell in love and how " you said waving your hands in a jazz motion.

You tightened your grip on your backpack " I know you may not want to hear it but I am willing to be your friend "

you said looking up at him determatoon in your eyes " let me make it up to you by being your friend"

he looked down at you before something flashed across his face quicker than you could see before it was replaced with his original look " ok i'm ok with that " he said before asking you " can I just have a hug please I jus-"

you cut him off wrapping your arms around his body and him pulling you tighter into him burying your head in him. Taking him by surprise he tensed and then relaxed into you.

He put his head on top of yours and you gripped him tighter before letting go " ok I have to go catch up to shoto now he's waiting for me he said he won't let me walk home alone because he's scared that with the way i'm going ill probably forgot the way home I don't know what that means "

bakugou let out a short laugh before grabbing your forearm " if you don't want to walk with icy hot you could always walk with me " he said seeing his chance too try to spend time with you.

Seeing right through his choice you smirked and answered " crafty bakugou but way too soon "

he let you go and watched as you walked off to meet shoto walking down the hallway. bakugou walking out the doorway to watch you .

You watched him hang his head low as he watched you walk down the hallway before lifting it up to speak

" y/n your going the wrong way "

" yes yes that i knew just getting a layout of the land" you lifted your head and turned the other way walking past him offering a little wave before hanging your head down in disappointment with yourself finally finding the exit and opening the door to see shoto all bundled up with his hands in his pockets.

" are you ready to go " you asked jumping down the three steps

" yeah i've been ready where were you it's cold "

you looked up at him " I was talking to bakugou "

he raised an eyebrow " did you remember "

you shook your head " no I still don't think it's true but no I didn't remember anything "

you two walked in silence heading home before he offered one last line " I give it a week max before you two are back all over each other in class "

you sighed " I doubt it maybe I was different before but i'm changed now it's gonna take more to convince me than it did before "

you said walking and thinking about how simpleminded you had to have been to accept him as your boyfriend. He was still angry and could only be calm when it affected him.

You knew it was gonna take more than that simple I love you to even try to see him in a light of feeling the same.

You knew yourself all to well " I won't fall in love with him "

shoto looked over at you and away

" again you mean "

you sighed " again "

;-;
how was everyone's Christmas ? do you celebrate it ? my family does but we didn't do too much this year bc of corona ^~^ but please if you don't mind tell me what you did or got !! you don't have to if you don't want