chappy 18.. a new perspective

* this chapter includes a lot of fanart so if you see any you know don't be mad I got it from pintrest and it didn't say I couldn't share. tyyy >3*

    you stood as soon as bakugou left the classroom but got stopped by kiri grabbing you arm telling you he was sorry. you looked around the class and honestly felt bad that this had gotten so messy . ever since you had shown up the class seemed to be reverting back to its old ways with always having something going on . you realized that you were the reason the calm environment was now up in flames.

Kiri continued " y/n im so sorry I thought you wanted to kiss me so I kissed back

Kiri continued " y/n im so sorry I thought you wanted to kiss me so I kissed back . I- it just now clicked when I saw Hagakure apologizing . "

you looked down at kiri with sadness in your eyes that you couldn't just have one close boy friend where there was no feelings involved.

" kiri we'll talk later I just- I need to go " you looked down at his arm and said " kiri I gotta go please"

he realized that he was holding you back and let your arm go watching as you sped off after his best friend and dropped his head in his palms. You ran through the school trying to find the quickest way out the school to the entrance finally making it you saw a stormy eyed bakugou leaning against the wall.

" I knew you would follow me "

you walked towards him panting and trying to make words by saying "baku-bakugou thank-thank you for waiting for me "

you grinned at the fact that you could see he wanted to at least give you the chance to explain yourself . or so you thought

" DONT come near me" you took a step back at the venom seeping through his mouth with each word " tch so you think I waited out here for you . "

you watched as he grew hot

"you think I would even give you the time of day after that stunt you pulled "

you couldn't even get any words out from the fear you felt by his sentences.

"y'know y/n I waited every night every evening every freaking crappy morning for you to text , call, screw it I even had the thought you might knock on my door to talk"