Past Your Limits

You and shoto were walking down a narrow street leading out to a damp and dark area with a bunch of space.

Taking a look around you eyed the walls each wall already being streaked and having holes in it. Shoto gripped your hand and you two walked a bit closer to the middle of the spacious area.

" your late" you heard a voice say walking out of the dark alleyway the figure making its way out of the dark.

" d-dabi " you stuttered out still shocked to see your brother as you hadn't seen him in so long.

" isn't this like the 3rd time we've done this why are you always so surprised to see me "he questioned

" I just I feel like I haven't seen you in so long it always surprises me "

" you saw me yesterday " he groans out

looking down you spoke " I-I didn't mean literally "

shoto groaned annoyed putting his hands together in a clap

" can we please get started the sooner we do the sooner we can get as far from him as possible "

shoto leaving you squeezing your hand one more time before walking off leaving you in the middle and ending up across from dabi

" hello to you too " dabi said looking over at shoto recieving a monotoned

" mm "

" ready when you are y/n " dabi said eyes steady on you.

You took a deep breath looking over seeing shoto giving you a thumbs up a sign of approval that you could start.

deep breath in

deep breath out

you chanted as you felt your body grow cold hairs standing up on your forearms with the hair on your head sprawling out around your head. Fingertips growing numb and eyes opening to reveal your white eyeballs.

Your body hovering up above the ground at almost one step .

You looked towards the guys In front of you dabi speaking " y/n are you still lucid "

you looked him in his eyes speaking " yes "

he looked towards shoto speaking about something before giving you the okay to take it up another level

" k good to go give me some bass y/n "

You set off chanting to yourself about your breathing

breath in

breathe out

you felt your body grow colder height getting higher off the ground forearms now numb just like your hands.

Staring at the men in front of you dabi spoke once again "are you still there "

you felt yourself slipping but you wanted to push. You had to push you needed to know what was going on " I-i'm fine "

shotos eyes narrowed but he gave his ok to continue. Your body growing colder you losing feeling in your legs and the air shifting colder around you the buildings having ice creeping through every corner the ground looking like a skating area.

Your body moving up higher in the air. Your ice cracked a little you trying to calm yourself down feeling your quirk trying to take over

d-deep b-breat-

Your body exploded again ice coming out from your hands , the ice on the ground cracking all the way towards the males in front of you.

" Stop " you couldn't.

" y/n stop " shotos voice wavering in fear.

You groaned feeling your body go numb you couldn't feel anything. eyes now downcast on the two men in front of you trying not to lose consciousness but losing it seeing your older brothers blue fire surround his feet as he walked over the ice toward you your eyes closing body dropping from the sky.

Landing safely in his hands with shoto running over.

" What were you thinking " shoto said as he stared down at you
" why did you keep going you knew that you couldn't y/n that was so stupid of yo-"

" shoto shut up " dabis voice ripped through his ignorant comments and questions

shoto taken back opened his mouth to speak but couldn't staring in his brothers eyes

" if anyone's stupid here it would be you why are you screaming at her ? she's obviously in pain i'm sure shes more than aware that she pushed her limits "

he looked down at you " i'm sure that's what she was trying to do "

shoto looked away from his brother staring down at you. Fear running over his face and through his head.

He never understood you like dabi did and he didn't think he ever would.