Explanations

youd been at the park all night or at least that's what it was now.

You looked around and out into the open " i've been here all day " you whispered as you played with the grass that was now glowing in the moonlight

" I thought i'd find you here " you heard a voice say as you turned around

" yeah been here all night " you looked behind you and away not surprised by who it was

"hmm how'd you find me touya "

as much as it pained him to hear the name he let it slide and walked to sit by you " when you didn't show up for training today I thought something was wrong and then when shoto came alone well it kinda confirmed it "

" how would you even know where I was seeing as though you haven't been in my life these last few years "

he grunted at your words " I was there longer than you remember you just forgot "

" I do remember —I remember a lot more than you think I do "

" are you saying you got your memories back then "

" no but I remember the feeling —I remember it I do —I know the feelings I have about certain things certain rooms and certain people " you said looking to the ground 

" if you can't remember the memories then your feelings have nothing to be tied to "

he looked over at you and sighed " let it go y/n make new ones "

" I won't " you said voice raised " I will not just leave my old ones to the trash I will remember them and make new ones I won't give up on the people i've forgotten the things i've forgotten the love i've forgotten "

" you have to " he said " or it's just gonna eat away at you when your trying to remember them in the exact same way you felt them "

his eyes squinted " you can't there's no way to know and feel the memories the exact same you either know them or you feel them you don't get both "

" well i've hurt so many people because of thi-"

he grunted " your gonna hurt people stop it stop worrying about other people "

" I won't I will not "

" you can't keep worrying for these these — these psychos " he let out a small laugh

" psy-psychos ? "

"the people you live with the father you keep forgiving aren't you tired of it "

he said questioning you " aren't you tired of all the pain you've recieved all the Christmas —years where you got nothing but less hours of hero training for the day ?

all the hours spent honing your talent your stupid quirk just for it to turn on you and harm you because you can't control it ?

t-the disgust that endeavor would show you because you had all the power to be like him but a fragile body only your mother could love "

you turned to look at him " touya this sounds like more so your story than mine — A-are you finally going to share? "