chappy 38.. Talking

your head dropped as you looked at your fingers " bakugou told me to star-".

" start where you wanna start "

you still looked down at your hands and twirled your thumbs " do you remember when we were kids and we had that quirk battle "

he laughed " y/n you gotta be more specific "

you cursed yourself knowing there were too many for him to automatically understand

the one where you ended the fight early and dad made you finish it "

his muscles tensed you had hit a memory he didn't want to unlock

" well when you guys left touya came out touya came out and h-"

" I don't wanna talk about this " he stood up and walked towards the door you quickly following his every move through the house

" what do you mean "

" I said it exactly how I meant it do you not understand human english "

" shoto I do but " you were at his door with him in his room and you outside of it

" there are no buts don't speak to me about touya "

" why are you acting this way I just want to talk and you have to go and tell me not to it's not fair shoto " you yelled at him " We'll never fix this if you keep shutting me up and out "

he closed his door almost as if he didn't want to face the situation anymore you slid down his door sitting in front of it

" i'll talk you listen " you said speaking into the door so he could hear you more

" when I was younger I loved you shoto I really did but as I grew older I saw that you got better treatment then me , better food , you may not even feel like it but you were loved more than me "

you played with your fingers

" Everyday I was in your shadow I was just your obstacle that you would use to see how powerful you were and after awhile I went from being your sister in your eyes to a defenseless little girl you felt like you had to save I never want to feel like that. I am my own person.

Then when I came back I expected a changed shoto I expected a changed family. "

you were crying and you let out a laugh

" funny how I even expected a changed dad "

you were staring at the ground .

" All i've ever wanted is for you to see me as an equal I want dad to see me and think that I could possibly be number one. i've been in your shadow for so long that you didn't even notice when you started to do it at Ua. I used you like a parachute at Ua until I met bakugou.

From some reason we shouldn't match we've had so many arguments it should be seen as toxic. But he makes me feel powerful and strong ."

you were crying more now thinking about how your boyfriend made you feel

" he makes me feel like I could stand on equal footing with someone like him. He listens to me and answers back when he thinks I need him to he's comforting and I just I want that with you "

you laughed

" well minus the dating, the kissing, the really really loud yelling and yeah Im sure you get it"