New Friends

" tamaki huh "

you looked at your feet " that's a — unique- name "

he looked to the side " thank—-thank you "

you smiled his stutter was adorable you liked talking to him talk just to hear it " so tamaki why are you in the park "

he gripped his hood " I-I do hero w-work "

your eyes widened " COOL "

he blushed you watched but your mind paused
"W-Wait you don't look more than your average high school student so how ?"

he smiled "caught—caught me I-i'm- just interning"

" that means your still in high school " you took a minute to think " but the only high schools around here who inspire hero work is Ua ? "

" I-I used to go to u-ua i still—still kind of do though we don't really leave un—-until we have a for sure hero license and job "

your mouth widened " then why have I never seen you tamaki "

" I-i'm not sure I-i've neve seen you either " he looked at you mouth drawn in an unsure line

" I-I'm a third year but i'm ending soon—soon "

your eyes widened even more " that's so cool jiki "

his eyes widened " jiki are—are you making fun of me "

he put his head in his hands " she d-doesn't even—even think i'm good enough t-to use my whole—whole name"

you immediately tried to cheer him up " NO NO I just — I only called you that because I like it more "

you smiled " if you want I can stop or change it "

his eyes lit up when he responded " N-no I-it's o-ok I like it t-too "

you smiled " so why are you out here doing hero wrk if your not a third year ? do you guys get special privileges or something "

" well I'm interning like I told—told you but i'm apart of a group at school — with my friends- it's called —called the big three "

you nodded your head " THATS SO COOL "

" you seem to think everything's cool "

ignoring him you continued " in my grade I think i've heard we have the same thing — the big three— "

he turned to you interested " who are they "

you smiled noticing his stutter was calming down he must feel a bit more comfortable with you shaking your head slightly you went into deep thought " I heard one was midoriya so deku-kun and then there's "

you paused your voice breaking holding some fake laughter " there's bakugou "

you moved on quickly " and lastly my brother shoto tells me he's heard the name once or twice "

tamakis eyes went wide and he decided to ignore how you fumbled and felt when you spoke bakugous name asking about what really intrigued him
" t-todoroki ? "

" y-yeah "

" s-so your e-endeavors k-kid "

he looked at his hands " hes—he's gonna rip me to a—shreds if he finds out I -I- I was talking to you "