chappy 25.. I love you

you pulled your knees to your chest and looked out his window

" I don't think I did anything wrong "

you started and you felt him scoff in the corner you kept going

" i'm sorry if it was. I was just texting. We met in the store today when we went to go get meat buns that's why I took so long. I was going to get something to drink and I accidentally bumped into him or more so we bumped into each other we fell and when we got back up we just started talking.

I didn't expect him to message me I didn't even remember I gave him my number and when he texted me I answered back. You were right I texted him while you were in the shower and I knew he was flirting. I didn't think it was wrong on the outside but I think deep down I knew it was wrong because anytime he sent a flirty message my stomach would drop and I would get nervous.

Don't think I didn't feel bad either. I did feel bad I do feel bad but , I can't figure out why I should if we don't even know what we are "

you turned and faced him eyes pleading for an answer to your question. An answer to what this whole situation was. He sat up a little from the leaned back chair staring at the floor

" what are we "

you said causing him to stare at the floor harder.

" I keep thinking should I have felt bad for texting him when it seems like we're not even dating.

I feel like we only ever kiss when I stay at your house, you make no effort in school to talk to me anymore. It felt like we were using kiri as an excuse for us to be together or have time together. It feels like after the fight we just settled.

It feels like we gave up on what we wanted and have just been comfortable in each other's presence for a while. "

you looked away shaking your head

" what did you want " he said softly

" huh "

" what did you want y/n " he said making sure to  enforce the you.

Sitting puzzled you wondered what did I want ? what do I want now? you thought back to the very beginning and started to explain

" what I need you can't give me . I need my family to stop being so .. so toxic , I need them to be there for me more than they are.

I need shouto to understand i'm not his obstacle and although it seems like it i'm not. I'm not some pawn for my family to play with. Ive always felt like the world is a chest board and i'm the rook.

Although I can only move across and forward i'm still an important piece. I'm a piece that people neglect but need so bad when it comes down to it. They either don't use me and leave me alone all to myself or when they do use me they over use me they overwork me , They make me tired .

I'm just so tired of others doing what they want to me. Screaming at me yelling , hitting me hurting me making me feel like I don't matter. "

bakugou watched as you ran through your emotions he felt the sad air roam in the room he couldn't help but notice how the moon light was peering in through the window illuminating your face. showing how you were on the verge of tears he noticed how even when you were sad you were beautiful to him he noticed that you changed him and helped him to become even better than he was before.

" but what I want ... I don't know if you want " he tried to talk

" what do you wan-"