chappy 5 , the whisper

Mr. Aizawa explained more or less yesterday how today would work but as usual I was late to understand and Shouto had to explain it in simple terms with smaller words .

" ok y/n what he means is today were going to be battling each other in terms of a hierarchy. you are going to be the last one standing even if your not fighting in the beginning everyone is going to fight each other to get to you and fight you "

you jumped back very scared while he said the last line responding with

" SHOUTO WHY DO THEY WANT TO ALL FIGHT ME . SOUTO AM I GONNA DIE WHAT IF THEY TRAMPLE ME SHOUTO I DON'T GET IT "

you crouched behind the tree as Shouto came up behind you and tried to get you to calm down from screaming and shaking afraid of the battle about to happen .

yesterday you were prepared but today it felt like a brawl everyone was giving you stares and occasionally the side eye to size you up . Shouto tried once again to explain in simpler terms what was happening but saw himself failing as he noticed you seeming confused and your brain fried .

as you stood there staring at him trying to understand what he was saying you suddenly heard a voice you knew would only lead to bad things

as you stood there staring at him trying to understand what he was saying you suddenly heard a voice you knew would only lead to bad things .

" Oi dummy , it's not hard to understand icy hot over heres just making things harder than what they are."

for some reason he wasn't screaming yet he kept that deep demanding and startling voice intact .

" Bakugou go away i'm sure I can help my own sister"

todo responded leaving an angry Bakugou you didn't have to deal with earlier

" IF YOU COULD DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD BE STANDING HERE LOOKING LIKE DETECTIVE PIKACHU OVER THERE WHEN HE SHORT-CIRCUITS"

shouto took his leave annoyed by Bakugou never leaving situations alone but you still out of it by Shouto frying your brain with this new overwhelming knowledge pulled your hand from your side to the top of Bakugou's hair you had been wanting to touch since day one .

" so sooft "

" so sooft "

you cooed as you held a deadpan expression staring at Bakugou who was trying not to let the steam in his ears show .

" OI WHO SAID YOU COULD TOUCH ME YOU METEOR LOVER "

you suddenly were shook out of your trance and scared for your life when you finally noticed him screaming in your face he grabbed your wrist and lowered your hand and turned your head from your right to stare at him holding your jaw steady so he could have your undivided attention as he began to talk .

" look at me and pay attention i'm only going to explain this once . Today except for you everyone in the class is going to spar starting with the 2 names who are pulled from the hat . "

you were lost in your thoughts as you realized he was now touching you in not one but two places , trying to keep your mind off of it you looked down to your right to keep your eyes from locking with his , which he quickly ended by stating

"keep eye contact "

you tried to ignore him thinking he would keep going with his explanation but would he be bakugou if he let you do what you wanted you suddenly realized he wouldn't

"HEY! I thought I said keep eye contact don't leave my eyes so I know your getting all this extra "

as he continued he explained everything to you better than shoto

"When one person wins the match from that fight then they will move up to fight the next name pulled from the hat . Even if you get as far as beating 4 people but the person in the fourth match beats you your still out no matter how many wins you have . Me the last person standing after fighting and winning against everyone will then move on to fight you and beat you and remain at the top of the class . now look me in my eyes and shake your head if you understand "

in that moment you understood how someone who wasn't afraid to share how passionate they were about their future could take your breath away . you were snapped from your thoughts when he dropped your jaw taking your silence as you understanding him and walked past you stopping only to whisper in your ear

 you were snapped from your thoughts when he dropped your jaw taking your silence as you understanding him and walked past you stopping only to whisper in your ear

" look I don't care if you have a thing for me now ... but if you let it get in the way of my ending battle I will kill you and blast your body into another dimension similar to your backpack "

your breath hitched as you pushed the thought out of your mind and walked back behind shouto hiding yourself and avoiding his eye contact as he wondered what was wrong and what Bakugou talked to you about . you couldn't help but slink back in your thoughts after the whole ordeal and think

' Bakugou ... he reminds me of my dad by his presence but for some reason I feel like he's putting up a facade "

you sat there and thought

" let's see how long before you break and show me your real one "