Chappy 37... Made Me

today had been your first day of school. You almost cursed yourself for forgetting how tiresome it was. You were walking home with bakugou who almost shoved down your throat how he was going to walk you back home no matter what after not being able to do so for so long.

After walking and talking the whole way there apart from your quick break by the bus stop since bakugou wanted to "talk" as he said but really his hands just itched to touch your face and his body couldn't wait to be close to you after so long apart.

you arrived in front of the house you remembered all too well. You looked up at bakugou who was looking down on you from the side

we can totally just go to your house if you want " you told him hoping he would give in and agree.

but you knew he wouldn't since this was his idea.

" shut up and walk up the stairs "

" so mean "

he scoffed and watched you walk up the stairs when you finally had your hand on your door knob he spoke " i'm gonna go I told the old hag i'd be back early you can come over later just text and oh y/n please don't mess it up "

he was looking at you sadly " j-just tell him how you feel and start at the beginning I swear it'll help. Don't do what you did with me tell him now because he may not forgive you in another day it's been weeks."

and he walked up the stairs hugged you and gave you a kiss on the top of your head

" i'm proud of you y/n "

you paused bakugou had never spoke his feelings to you before like this  " w-what do you mean "

" for even getting this far i'm proud. Y'know since your such a crybaby I expected you would've given up and walked to my house anyways. since y'know you love to give up on things "

you pushed out of his hug and spoke

" I am not " you screamed as you watched him walk off from the house

" sure have fun with trying to get your two icy hot strips back on good terms " you rolled your eyes at his jokes.

you finallly watched him disappear from view and sighed sitting down on the stoop covering your head with your arms and placing you head over your knees.

You sat there for almost 5 minutes trying to work up the courage to go inside the house. Breathing unsteady you were shaking thinking about all the things that could happen until you felt a warm hand place itself on your back causing your body to stop shaking

" did you run here do you need your inhaler"

you looked up at the worry laced monotoneed voice and looked into his eyes you bit your bottom lip

" Why are we doing this ? why can't we be normal ?" you asked mouth wavering. Unable to hold your feelings long enough to get inside the house first

he sat down on the stoop next to you looking towards the other side of the road

" we live in a world where superhero's are real y/n do you really think we're gonna be normal ?"

💥💥💥💥💥💥
just found out bakugous hero name it's cute and sweet. I can see where people don't like it but I feel bad because ppl are forgetting baku likes all might just as much as deku. He's loved him since he was little they think just cause he's angry he can't pay respect to his idol. He's just doing what kiri did which is cute he's following in his friends footsteps. I don't know if you want comment or have even read this but i'm curious do you like bakugous hero name ? do you get were i'm coming from or no ?