chappy 19 .. coming to terms

* no pictures :( *

"y/n you have to get up and out eventually"

you were dangling from shoutos bed and staring at the tv upside down trying to act like you understood what was going on but, you didn't. you had been staring at the same show on reruns for 2 days now 2 longs middays and nights. Shouto didn't know what to do to help he brought you breakfast, lunch,and dinner , he brought you clothes from yours to his room in case you wanted to shower, he even gave you space when you allowed him too. shouto tried to get up to leave when you groaned and moved your legs around on the bed to alert him you knew what he was going to do and he shouldn't do it. shouto looked at you and sighed

" y/n you've been doing this for days how am I suppose to know what your saying if you don't talk?"

shouto knew exactly what you were trying to say he understood you in more ways than one but he wasn't going to play into how you were acting. He knew you were hurt because of bakugou and shouto knew bakugou was hurt because of you. Bakugou was hurting if not more than on the same level as you. He called shoutos phone everyday trying to see how you were and if he had said too much. Shouto just let him talk and would always listen to him as he tried to keep back the tears from his eyes on the phone.

Shouto understood bakugou was in pain he heard it every time he called he saw how you were acting and could probably guess bakugou was doing the same but in a more emotional way. After the calls shouto always tried to tell you he called to see if your mood changed but he was always given the same response , you flipping yourself from the bottom of the bed back up to the top settling yourself in the middle and crying in your pillow. He felt bad for you. You had been going through the same cycle for 2 days now but you had to pick yourself up you had school tomorrow.

Shouto walked over to the edge of the bed got under the covers and brought you to him he held you close while you cried on his chest

" you can't keep doing this everytime you hear his name"

you sniffled as a response .

" y/n your both hurting I don't see why you both don't just apologize at school tomorrow "

your whole body straightened as you realized you would have to go back to school tomorrow. you cried even harder remembering all the trouble you had put everyone through on friday yelling with bakugou outside , accidentally kissing kiri and making a fool of yourself. You wondered if kiri and hagakure cleared up what actually happened or if they left the drama to settle on its own. You were sad but you knew shouto was right you had to talk with bakugou again and get back into your normal routine. you and shouto hugged each other as you climbed off the bed for the first time in those two days grabbing your shower towel and walking to your room .

" thank god "

you heard shouto breath out you stood at the edge of the door and consumed all the heat from the room

while you heard a " wait wait no n-"

waiting until everything was frozen you ran through and threw the covers off of shouto pushing him from the bed on to the floor. You grabbed a glass of water from the sink and poured it on his face. When you finally unfroze the room you watched the scene of shouto falling out of the bed with water splashing down on his face play in front of you smirking

" Y/N THATS NOT RIGHT YOU KNOW ITS TRUE "

you headed for the bathroom hearing shouto mumble under his breath about how girls were so complicated.

* the next day

" shouto i'm sorry i'm scared "

" y/n really ? you'd think it was your first day " he eyed you with sarcastic disbelief

" I don't know it's not like last time i've done damage now "

" I promise nothings different "

much to his surprise it was different everyone was gathered by the classroom trying to welcome you in . each person exchanging words of sorry and we didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything . you were confused and turned to see kiri patting your shoulder

" look I know we still need to talk about ..... but I told everyone what really happened "

you raised your eyebrows but quickly furrowed them back down

" even bakubro " he let out watching as your eyes darted to bakugou and back to him not letting yourself take in the sight of bakugou with his head down at his desk.

" thank you kiri. I promise we'll talk at lunch"

" about that I promised bakubro I would sit with him today so "

" oh ok"

" yeah he told me he actually had a spot and someone he had been planning to sit with but i told him i'd just follow him "

you nodded completely understanding that kiri really wasn't your first best friend he was bakugous and he would always come first. you liked that bakugou had a friend to help him get through this hard time. you walked away from kiri and took your seat as class started. Every once in a while bakugous eyes would dart to you trying to figure out how you were or if you had changed over the weekend you didn't notice but shouto did.

He sat disgusted with the two of you for not just being able to talk. He didn't understand how bakugou could spill his guts about hating you but couldn't do the same just to tell you he liked you and he didn't mean what he said . He didn't understand how you a person so quiet went from being unhappy and jumping at everything everyone said to being warm and not getting scared at everyone and flinching. If bakugou could change that for you shouto would gladly accept your relationship with him.That's the only reason shouto let bakugou off so easy with what he said to you because he knew you were coming out of your shell and getting better in terms of dealing with people because of it. you even started holding your dad somewhat accountable over the weekend when he tried to slap you for staying in shoutos room.

You were drawing doodles on your notebook about nothing in particular when you looked around the room and of course the first set of eyes yours met was bakugous. You guys held a long gaze trying to figure out if you guys were on ok terms until you were reminded what he said to you and looked down and away from them . you saw out the corner of your eye how his body went rigid and he dropped his head back on the desk like he was emotionally drained.

After classes were finally over and it was time for lunch you walked out to the lunch bar and got your food you went to the back and sat at an empty table alone digging into your food. you were just wrapping it up with a milk when you heard a chair screech next to you and another one across from you . you looked to your side to see kiri smiling at you and you could only guess who the only other seat belonged to

bakugou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey i'm back 🧍🏾‍♀️