Chapter 11: The scary dude thinks I'm pretty

Chapter 11|The scary dude thinks I'm pretty

***

   Lol, no I didn't. But imagine.

"Here's the thing, cucciolo," he spoke lowly as we remained still. "I know you heard something. Sure, you might not have seen anything, but judging by the way you're shaking and the way you keep eyeing up my gun I think we may have a little problem. You understand what I'm saying, si?" There was no warmth, no kind gesture to say this was just a really early April's fool prank. Unfortunately that seemed out of the park. It was October.

   Double P's voice was ice cold - much like the fucking weather. My english teacher would be proud of me, I was starting to speak in pathetic fallacy. And rhyme! Great, just great.

   I wanted to cry. My eyes burning as I kept my tears in and my throat lodged up as I swallowed back a sob. "Please," I whispered, my voice hoarse. "Please don't kill me." Then I got this sudden surge of anger. "I have a lot of online shopping parcels waiting for me at home, and all of that would go to waste...or my cousins." I then glared at him. "I cannot let my cousins steal my close I brought with my hard earned money. Plus they're so not her style,"

   It's true, Leah, Cruz's sister and my younger cousin was into all the grungy crap, like cargo pants and black bodysuits. I personally think she's having a quarter life crisis. But each to their own I guess.

   Double P pulled harshly on my arm so that his chest met my back. Damn, someone definitely works out, or maybe that's just his abs from running away from the police. Either way, I'm impressed.

   "I'm not going to kill you..." I breathed out a sigh of relief, "...for now." I guess that breath was a waste. "I'm just going to slowly torture you," he ran the barrel of the gun down my throat, "until you can no longer remember your own name," the gun was pressed to my chest now, dangerously close to my boobs.

   I swallowed, my body tense under the cool metal of the gun. "Do you mean that sexually or...?"

Sometimes...sometimes I wish I had a key to lock my mouth shut.

Double P's chest shook as he chuckled darkly. "Miss Losièr, I'm holding a gun to your chest and your main concern is to ask whether I'm going to fuck you?"

   I smiled sheepishly. "Priorities..."

We stood there like that for a few seconds. A few seconds that lasted too long as his warm breath ran down the base of my neck making me shudder involuntarily. His lips were pressed to the shell of my ear as my chest rose and fell every time he pressed harder on the gun.

Double P clicked his tongue against his teeth and lifted the gun from my chest by an inch. I breathed more easily.

He went to say something, but the vibration of his phone had us both tensing up again. He took the gun away from my chest altogether and pocketed it.

"Don't move." He warned, turning me around to face him, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist as he placed the phone by his ear.

   I rolled my eyes at him pointedly and he narrowed when he saw the sass I was communicating to him. How could I move? His grip was so hard I thought his arm would leave a dent in my back and I'd end up with scoliosis. I gulped, trying to push away from his chest, but the grip just got firmer and I was practically shoving my boobs in his face.

   "He's got it...I told him what to do...no...fuck...I ran into a little problem..." he spoke into the phone, pointedly looking at me. I scoffed, deeply offended.