𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ, ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɪɴ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ."

I had been only one night since I was reunited with my Uncle. It was also only one night since I was almost killed by a werewolf, who just so happened to be my Defence Against the Darks Arts Professor. Slightly ironic, I know. 

"Y/N." I turned around to see Harry approaching me. 

"Harry. Everything alright?"

"Everything's great, except you didn't call me Potter."

I chuckled, "well a few things have changed this year." he smiled at me.

"Well I thought you ought to know that Hermione and I saved Buckbeak, and Sirius."

"What? Really? How?" I asked astonished, quite taken-aback at the news.

"It doesn't matter." he shook his head and got out a small piece of parchment and handed it to me, "but what does it that they're safe and that Sirius wanted to give you this."

I inspected the parchment, were a small address was written, "What's this."

He leant in, "just write it, and you'll find out. Just don't let anyone else see it." I nodded understandingly. "And thanks for being there last night."

"Harry, I didn't exactly help."

"That doesn't matter. You were there and that's enough. You really have changed Y/N."

I smiled and he began walking away before I stopped him, "Harry, thanks. Really." he smiled in response and with that, left me in the corridor, alone, with a strange address, scribbled on a rough, piece of paper.

•·················•·················•

"Y/N. Over here!" the two girls, who I felt like I hadn't seen in a while, gestured to me as I entered the great hall. I smiled and walked towards them and took a seat beside Ava.

"Oh my god, Y/N we heard what happened. Are you all right?"

"Well, being attacked by a werewolf does kinda stick with you Av, but I'll be okay." I served myself some breakfast and began eating, when Cedric walked over towards the Slytherin table.

"Hey Y/N. Is everything okay?"

"Oh hi Ced. Um yeah, everything's great actually."

"And your uncle? He just disappeared again?"

"Uh yeah. Practically into thin air." I looked over at the Gryffindor table, where Harry was looking at me, "no clue where he is." I lied. I didn't want to lie to Cedric, but Harry said I have to. And I know it's important, so what he doesn't know, won't hurt him.

"Oh right. See you later, yeah? Astronomy tower?" he asked.

"Yeah, sounds great." he threw me his signature, charming smile and returned to his house table.

"Can you two just date already?" Spencer asked.

"Spence!" The three of us laughed together, once again. 

"I can't believe it's the last day already." Ava said. 

"I know right. Time flies huh. Oh that reminds me, Terrence, Marc, meet me on the pitch in ten."

"What? Y/N, I love Quidditch, but I'm not spending my last day at practice."

"Just be there." I laughed and got up. As I began making my way towards the exit the great hall, a familiar voice stopped me.

"Y/N. Wait up." by the sound of his annoying, yet sort of adorable, accent, I turned around, not to be surprised by who it was. 

"Haggis. How lovely to see you."

He held out his hand, implying for me to shake it. I furrowed my eyebrows, in confusion. "Fair play." he said.

"I'm not following."

"You played well. Although we didn't win, you guys deserved it. You're an amazing Chaser Y/N,  so, fair play."

"Oh I get it." I playfully shook his hand, "well played, Wood."

He gasped, "Y/N, I think that's the first time you haven't called me Haggis."

"Well, I guess I'm changing." I said dramatically. He chuckled and walked passed me, but I stopped him. "Hey, Wood?" 

He turned to face me, "yes?"

"I really hope you go on to play professionally. Although it pains me to admit it, you are probably the best player I've seen compete at Hogwarts. So I guess you're like...kinda...good." he grinned at me, "good luck out there." 

He nodded, "goodbye Y/N."

"Goodbye Oliver." he flashed me one last grin and he and his adorably annoying accent, left. 

•·················•·················•

Marc and Terrence walked out onto the pitch, were they were greeted with applaud and cheers from the rest of the Slytherin team. A giant firework that spelled out 'goodbye and good luck' was displayed against the clear blue sky and the startled faces of the boys, soon turned into wide grins.

"Y/N, what is this?" they chuckled.

"This, Marc, is a goodbye. From the whole team. I even had to get the Weasley twins to help me, so be grateful."

"It's honestly amazing Y/N, thank you."

"Oh and one last thing." I grabbed two wrapped boxes from Miles' arms and passed them to the boys. They furrowed their eyebrows, but gratefully accepted the gesture.

They ripped off the paper and opened the two brown boxes each and their eyes immediately widened. "I had to pull a few strings but that Terr is the Snitch from your first match and that Marc is the first Quaffle from yours." Their mouths were agape, as they held the two balls in each of their hands. "It's a gift, from us, to you. You guys have honestly been the best I could ask for and I'll be sad to see you go. It's gonna be hard to try and find replacements, but I wanted to say..." I trailed off but couldn't exactly find the words.

They ignored it, knowing exactly what I wanted to say and they both knew how bad I was with sentimental stuff. The two of them pulled me in for a joint hug and I enjoyed their company, one last time.

•·················•·················•

i hate this.