Chapter 2: Sydney

Omniscient
November 2nd
California

"Say another muthafuckin' word bitch!" Beyoncé shouted, she flipped off of the tables in Sydney's club and held both of her hands up, satisfied with herself. "That's a solid 10 y'all, ain't it?" She looked back at her friends who nodded their heads and gave her 10's. "Back to yo bitch ass!" Before Beyoncé could get another word out, Zendaya pulled her back.

"Relax boo. This one ain't yours."

Beyoncé sucked her teeth, faking her sadness. "Shit why they all can't be mine?"

Syd did the same thing Beyoncé did, making Beyoncé laugh.

"Nigga you get a 7. You're not better than me."

"Lucky 7's." Syd winked.

"Zen get your bitch." Bey pointed. "She tryna be smooth with me like I won't whip this dick out and slap her wit' it. Mine real bitch, remember that."

"I slang with plasdick so crazy Beyoncé. Tell her Zen."

Zendaya blushed, looking away. She sat down in a seat while Beyoncé turned her nose up in disgust. She hated it when they got to talking about the sex they be having.

Syd always said it was because she wasn't getting no pussy. Beyoncé never fought her on it, she didn't care that much and also Syd was a certified slut. At least she was safe with it though.

Syd stood over the man then slapped him as hard as she could. He spit out the blood that pooled in his mouth and before he could say a word, she punched him in the mouth.

"I just don't understand why niggas think because I'm not Bey that I won't beat that ass. Where my money at bitch?!" She kicked the chair that he was tied to. His head thumped against the floor, making August wince at the sound.

"Shit."

"Get his ass Syd." Beyoncé held her shoulders. She was like the little devil in Sydney's ear. If anyone crossed Sydney, there Beyoncé was egging her on to fuck their asses up.

Beyoncé took her gun out of her pants and held it out to Syd. "Right in the head. Then we can go take everything from him."

"Please no! I can get you your money!" The man shouted. He was starting to see stars, he was bleeding out from the back of his head so either way he was going to die but he didn't know it. He just knew he was about to get shot.

"We gon' get it anyway lil' nigga." Beyoncé smirked. Syd took the gun from her and squatted down to the man, almost crushing the gun onto his skull.

"Do it bitch before I do."

Syd looked the man in his eyes and shot in his head, his brains splattered all over the floor.

"Finally." She snatched her gun away from Syd and they walked out to the man's house. She wiped the gun free of blood onto her white shirt.

Beyoncé grabbed her phone from her pocket, making a call. That would all be cleaned up in a matter of minutes.

Due to Beyoncé being El Chapo's goddaughter, she could have whatever she wanted done in seconds without questions. Jesús and Gisselle whose first name was too annoying to sat out loud, treated her like she was their actual sister. Beyoncé's parents loyalty to Joaquín and his cartel, his family brought results. Joaquín took Beyoncé under his wing, he'd had his blood children raise Beyoncé the way he'd raised them.