Chapter 24: Sweet Lady

Omniscient
September 5th
California

"These bitches don't get tired bro?" Jhené asked

"These bitches don't get tired bro?" Jhené asked. Everybody could hear Nicki screaming and moaning from the bedroom in Zendaya's home.

"Literally. She gotta give that girl's pussy a break."

"She gon' break that girl."

Kiana pulled Jhené to the side, away from Zendaya. She put her hand over her mouth then made sure nobody was watching them.

"What?"

"I'm proposing to Zendaya soon."

Jhené only smirked. She loved them together. They were so perfect. They fit like a glove.

"Who else knows?" She asked.

"Everybody but Bey and Nic. They haven't been out of that room long enough for me to tell them."

"How you gon' do it?"

"It's gon' be just like a regular day for all of us but I booked a few rooms at the Bellagio. I hope y'all have cleared your schedules for the next few days. I'm just gonna let her know how in love I am with her then we'll all go to the rooftop pool and I'll propose from there."

Jhené placed her hand over her heart. "Y'all make a bitch wanna find love. Y'all are so damn cute."

"That's my baby, I just wanna make that woman happy."

"You do, it's all in her face. You're the best thing that's ever happened to her."

"She's the best thing that's ever happened to me." Kiana stared Zendaya's way, enthralled by her older woman.

Justin walked over to the 2 of them with his arms crossed. "Fuck y'all, this shit is not fair."

"What Justin?"

"I was gon' propose nigga."

"Oh now niggas mad they gotta wait."

Justin pushed her head playfully. "I'm gonna do it after she has Santiago. I don't wanna put that pressure on her while she has my son inside her."

"That's so sweet." Jhené said.

"I love her."

"I'm happy for you."

"You don't know how long I've been waiting on you to say that." He hugged her.