Chapter 29: Flunitrazepam

writers block is such a bitch dawg.

Omniscient
November 4th
California

"Bitch you've been trying me ever since I met yo ass and I been letting your ass slide because a nigga tryna change but bitch I'm not changing for you

"Bitch you've been trying me ever since I met yo ass and I been letting your ass slide because a nigga tryna change but bitch I'm not changing for you." Beyoncé smacked Stella in the face. "You wanna fair fight like we been doing?"

"Beyoncé you know she crazy." August said.

"Definitely shouldn't be warning Beyoncé but okay." Gabby said, looking at him. He bit his lip as he stared at her.

"Nigga focus and stop thinking about fucking her thanks."

Gabby looked at August to see that he was indeed looking at her like he wanted to fuck. She knew he would never be able to get tired of her when she finally gave it to him. That's why she waited so damn long. She didn't want him to turn into a nympho that quickly.

Stella stood up, ready to put her hands on Beyonce. Even though Beyonce had kidnapped her from her home the day after Halloween and starved her until she felt like coming to finish her project of killing her, Stella still didn't believe that Beyonce would kill her. She didn't know Beyonce genuinely didn't give 2 fucks about her and she would do whatever to her and not feel a way about it afterwards.

"If you put your hands on me Beyonce, I will put you in the ground." Stella said confidently.

Beyonce busted out laughing. "Bitch it's crazy you don't know who I am. I will literally put you in the ground."

"Literally." Gabby mumbled under her breath.

Stella sucked her teeth, tired of playing. She genuinely didn't know that Beyonce was serious. She grabbed Beyonce by her throat, yanking her down onto the floor and Beyonce actually let her. She got off of the floor and lifted her leg up to kick Stella in her face.

"Shit." August almost started laughing. "She ain't never did that shit before."

"Guess she hate Stella on a whole different level."

Stella fell back against the wall and Beyonce looked back at her counterparts. "Y'all want hits?"

"We're good." Gabby spoke for her and August.

"Well I ain't, bitch come here." Zendaya said. She had some anger to let out. People kept waking her up out of her sleep for stupid shit and not one of those reasons was Kiana giving her head. She was mad about that.