Chapter 36: Close In Proximity

Omniscient
January 16th
California

Zendaya laid her head on Kiana's shoulder and Kiana held up the cake to her mouth

Zendaya laid her head on Kiana's shoulder and Kiana held up the cake to her mouth. They were still planning their wedding, Kiana was actually trying to take everything off of Zendaya's shoulders.

"Do you like it babe?" Kiana asked.

Zendaya sighed. "Not enough for it to be at my wedding. I'm sorry baby."

"It's fine boo. Whatever you want you can have."

They were still very much in love even after their argument and Zendaya being drugged. The situation frustrated Kiana to a completely different level with her girlfriend but it was just a small bump in the road for the 2. Their apologies were sincere and so was their communication.

"What do you want?" Zendaya asked now rubbing Kiana's back.

"Don't start in front of all these people." Kiana faced forward.

Zendaya ran her hands up the back of Kiana's shirt, placing tiny pecks on her neck. Kiana put the cake back down on top of the table and turned to face Zen.

"What did I say?"

"I don't feel like listening."

"Baby girl which cake do you want?"

"I like red velvet but not everybody does."

"So let's get you red velvet and everybody else can be basic and get vanilla." She pecked her lips.

"Not everybody likes vanilla babe."

"It's funny you think I'll care about anybody other than you on our wedding day."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Is that what you wanna do? Red velvet and then vanilla?"

"Do chocolate too. Give people options."

Kiana nodded her head and walked over to where their wedding planner stood, looking in the books. She had been waiting on Kiana and Zendaya and to Kiana's surprise, she was very patient with her fiancé. She knew that Zendaya could be a lot and she was grateful that she hadn't gotten irritated with her yet.

When Kiana was done giving the instructions to the wedding planner, she looked down at her phone that had been vibrating for over 2 minutes.