Chapter 16: Mo' Money Mo' Problems

damn we back on top boys🕺🏽! this is the 3rd one today because of that^ && happy halloween

Omniscient
February 16th
California

Beyoncé stood against the wall, waiting on them to process Syd out of jail

Beyoncé stood against the wall, waiting on them to process Syd out of jail. She and everybody else had left Syd there since the 14th. Zen said it was to teach her a lesson but Beyoncé just didn't feel like going.

When Syd walked through those doors and stood beside Beyoncé, she had a small smile on her face.

"Fuck you smiling at me for? You owe me 'bout $1,500, ain't shit for you to be smiling about."

"I'll get you your money Bey."

"You damn right you will. And don't call Zendaya all times of the night knowing she got a girl and apparently you do too. Yo mama could've bailed you out bitch ass nigga."

"Oh now you wanna speak facts when you sit around hitting on yo gi-"

"Don't say shit about my situation when you ain't got yours together. You tryna run behind Zendaya when she has a girlfriend who actually cares about her. She ain't coming back dawg."

They both started walking toward Beyoncé's car in silence. They would get over it but Beyoncé felt like she had to tell Sydney the truth because she knew damn well nobody else would.

"Your house?" Beyoncé asked and Syd shook her head.

"Christine's."

Beyoncé scoffed but she didn't say anything. She couldn't believe that Syd's dumb ass was really going to go over there when Christine's ass was the one that put her in that situation. She was an idiot to Beyoncé but she took her anyway.

"I'll see you at the mall later?" Syd asked leaning into Beyoncé's car.

Beyoncé just shrugged and let the window up, making her way to her house. She didn't really feel like talking to or 'arguing' with Nicki. She felt like if she went over there then they would end up arguing about something, anything. And she did not have the energy for that today.