Chapter 17: Dangerously In Love

Omniscient
March 1st
California

Beyoncé opened Nicki's door with her key, she threw it onto the dining room table hard looking around the house for Nicki

Beyoncé opened Nicki's door with her key, she threw it onto the dining room table hard looking around the house for Nicki. She was pissed off, she was sure Nicki was the one that told Aubrey about her operation. If not her, then who else? Anybody else makes no sense.

"Where the fuck are you at?!" She shouted. Nicki made the mistake of opening her room door, immediately feeling the impact of Beyoncé's hand, pushing her back into the room hard. So hard she fell onto the floor.

Beyoncé slammed the door, locking it behind her. Nicki took that time and got up, confused as to what was happening. Beyoncé just stood there staring at her. She wanted to hit her so bad, she wanted to strangle the smaller girl for telling her fucking business. Her anger was rising.

"How that bitch ass nigga know what the fuck I had going on?!" Her voice boomed through the room so loud Nicki jumped.

"What? Be—"

"Bitch don't act stupid! How that nigga know what the fuck I got going on?! I'm not gon' ask again so you better act like you fucking know something." She got in Nicki's face. Nicki backed up but Beyoncé just gripped her by her face, forcing her right back to where she was. "Don't try me. You see I'm not playing."

"Beyoncé you're hurting me."

"I don't give a fuck. Answer my question."

"Who are you talking about?!" Nicki shouted, the grip Beyoncé had on her face was so powerful she could feel her jaws pulsating. Beyoncé shoved her backwards until she hit the dresser, Nicki's back immediately arched off of it in pain.

"Better act like you know something bitch."

"You need to explain what you're talking about Beyoncé." She was genuinely trying so hard to be patient but it was getting to a point where Nicki was about to start fighting. She knew what Beyoncé was capable of but she didn't care.

"That nigga you brought to New Year's—"

"Aubrey?!"

"Yes! How the fuc—"

"All I told him was that you had a shoe business that was coming up soon." Nicki's voice faded, she knew that wasn't the full truth and by the way she'd just said that, Beyoncé knew it too.

"The fuck else did you tell him?!"

"Bey—"