Chapter 26: From The Beginning

Omniscient
October 11th
California

OmniscientOctober 11thCalifornia

"Look at her, just fine as hell. She playin'." Beyoncé mumbled to herself as Nicki walked into the restaurant.

Nicki looked around for Beyoncé and she saw her but she acted as if she didn't. Her lace dress made Beyoncé unable to take her eyes off of her.

"And she want me to keep my hands off her tonight? Bullshit. Rude awakening for that ass. I'm fucking the shit outta her."

Beyoncé stood up from the table, walking over to where Nicki was. She placed her hand on the small of her back and Nicki smirked, moving over quickly.

"Hi."

"Wassup Mama?" Beyoncé leaned down to kiss her forehead. She put her hand in Nicki's and walked her to their booth.

Nicki wanted them to start over, though she knew Beyoncé was trying to change, she couldn't take the chance of continuing her hurt. She had to see a lot more than Beyoncé's trying. Because what happens when Beyoncé thinks she has access again and she starts fucking up because she has the access that she wants?

Nicki told her that she wouldn't treat her like she did before. The day they met Nicki knew she should've ran but she didn't so this is where they stood. At a standstill. She didn't know if she was going to be with Beyoncé, she still had her doubts but she was giving Beyoncé the tiniest, mustard seed amount of faith.

When they sat down, Nicki just stared over at Beyoncé, placing her clutch down beside her. Beyoncé didn't even realize she was staring, she definitely wasn't looking at her face.

"Beyoncé, my eyes are up here."

"You just go—Yeah you right." She stopped herself and looked up at Nicki's face. She looked happy, rejuvenated again. "You look good."

"Thank you. You do too."

She could admit that Beyoncé looked less manic. She looked like if Nicki didn't know her, she'd think she was just a regular person not a rampaging psychotic murderer.

"How've you been? With Jesús and everything?"

Beyoncé shook her head. "Who told you I was talking to Jesús?"

"Zendaya." She said honestly. "How's it been going?"

She sighed just thinking about her 'therapy sessions' with Jesús. She couldn't talk to anybody professionally because she knew she couldn't actually tell them anything. If she was going to be getting help she had to tell the truth right? She couldn't do that with an actual therapist. Seeing to it that Jesús had a Master's Degree in psychology and he was the only one in the mansion that had any sense, he was helping her.