Chapter 19: In My Bed

Omniscient
April 9th
Bora Bora

OmniscientApril 9thBora Bora

"It's so beautiful out here." Nicki said to Dave. He stood behind her with his hands on her waist, staring at her ass.

"Hell yeah." He mumbled, he wasn't even paying attention to what she was saying.

"You listening?"

"Yeah I hear you baby."

She nodded her head and stayed quiet but all she could hear was Beyoncé fucking Carmen. They'd been at it all morning long and Carmen was loud and fucking annoying.

Bitch sound like a dying chihuahua, Nicki thought. She wasn't jealous, she just wanted Carmen to shut the fuck up. She knew damn well Carmen's pussy was not good enough for Beyoncé to stay in all day long. She had to come out of there at some point.

"That should be us." Dave kissed her neck, he heard them as well.

"That shit is giving me a headache." Nicki rolled her eyes and moved away from him, walking back inside the huge house.

She banged on Zendaya's door. Once she realized she was getting that pussy ate, she just stood there. She was going to wait because she still wanted to complain but she knew exactly how Kiana ate pussy so Zen gets a pass.

Finally she opened the door in a pink robe, breathing hard. "Yeah?"

"Bitch do you hear this shit? I can't do anything with this noise in my ear."

Zendaya leaned up on the door, stifling her laugh.

"What the fuck is so damn funny?"

"Don't nobody be complaining when you and Bey get to fucking all day long and we can hear y'all so you just gon' have to deal with it." She said. She was trying to make Nicki remember their sex. She was determined to win this bet between her and Kiana but she knew she didn't have to do much really. Beyoncé and Nicki in the same place could only result in 2 things. Fucking or fighting and they weren't letting the latter happen.

"I—"

"You nothing. Am I right or am I right?"

Nicki sighed. "Bitch be on my side right now. You know how she be doing me so I have an excuse."

"And she doing Carmen the same way so again, you don't get to complain."

Nicki sighed. Zendaya was right but Nicki wasn't about to admit that. The truth is, Nicki didn't like Carmen because she was getting the dick she felt was made for her.