Chapter 30: Nympho

Omniscient
November 7th
California

it's the lip bite for me yall😩😍

Beyoncé sat on one end of the table and Nicki at the other. Nicki was pouting at the blank expression Beyoncé had on her face.

She hadn't actually talked to Nicki since the morning after she got drugged. She had a business affair but she was afraid to leave Nicki by herself.

"Micheal wants out of the game. Nigga's 30 now and he's ready to settle. He's got more than enough money so he should be good." Beyoncé said, she looked up at Gisselle and then at Jesús. She glanced at Nicki but quickly looked away.

"If he wants to, that's no problem. As long as all of his business is tied up by the time he wants to go." Jesús said.

"Alright I'll let him know. Now onto these stores. I've cleaned 2 million in the last 3 weeks, they are a hit even at a legal standpoint."

"What have you made legally?"

"A good million. I can't wait until we go worldwide."

"Sometimes you make me wonder if these meetings are actually necessary. Your numbers are outstanding every time."

"I learned from the best." Beyoncé smiled.

Nicki couldn't help but to stare. She wanted her Beyoncé back. The Beyoncé that was extra jealous but extra sweet in the same breath. The Beyoncé that couldn't keep her hands to herself. It amazed her that she was actually going this long without talking to her.

"And who's this pretty li—"

"She belongs to me, keep your words to yourself bro." Beyoncé looked at the woman then at Jesús. "She belong to you?"

"Yeah."

"Get your bitch in check. We leaving. Onika let's go."

Nicki got up, following Beyoncé out to her Rolls Royce she'd just bought. Instead of getting in the passenger seat, Nicki straddled Beyoncé's lap in the driver's seat.

"Baby." She shut the door and pouted. She wanted Beyoncé to talk to her.

"Onika go over there. This shit ain't safe."

"Neither are you are but you see where I am."

"Go over there Onika."