Chapter 3: Bloodline

Omniscient
November 4th
California

Nicki stared in the mirror at the bruises that lined her throat. She couldn't believe she let that bitch put her hands on her right after she let that bitch hold a gun to her head. She had zero control when it came down to this woman who'd almost killed her on 2 different occasions.

"That bitch got a few screws loose." I mumbled.

"A few? She ain't got no screws left." Kiana grabbed my face, examining my neck. "I'm so sorry Nic."

"It's whatever."

But Nicki wasn't so forgiving. She was pissed off. She wanted to beat that bitch's ass but she couldn't. She knew that if she went after her, she would end up dead so all she could do was leave it alone.

"I need something to take my mind off of this or I'm going to go crazy." She sighed. "Somebody needs to knock her down a couple notches. They just let her think she can do whatever. Even the manager was afraid of her. Like what? Nobody was going to help me."

"Everybody scared." Justin said, he came into the bathroom then leaned over to kiss Nicki's cheek. "I gotta go, duty calls. Y'all better have rolled up before I get back."

"Boy, if you leave another pack of Raw papers over here, we're throwing them away. As usual. We don't smoke that shit."

"Baby I smoke it! Fuck them! They boujie asses!" Jhené yelled from the living room.

"I like Backwoods. They're better." Nicki said. She let her hair fall then they all walked into the living room where Jhené had her feet in Justin's lap, he was rubbing them as they talked about what they wanted to smoke.

"I swear this man is a sucka." Nicki laughed then thumped Justin in the back of the head. "Go and be back please. Whore."

"I'm not even a-"

"Shut that shit up lying!" Kiana yelled, she pushed him out the door and shut it.

What they didn't know was, here came Micheal and August and Trey to apologize. Justin didn't even see them as he drove 40 miles over the speed limit in his Camaro.

August hopped out first, running his hands over his white shirt, sure not to crease his Forces. "I look good enough for Chapo's kids?"

"Chapo's kids are not worried about you, they're definitely only worried about Bey's crazy ass. She keep causing messes."

"All they do is clean it up after her so they can't really reprimand her." He said. They all walked up to the door and Micheal knocked on it. He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

His eyes went wide when Jhené opened the door. He fell instantly. She had a smile on her face and her hair framed her face perfectly. He was smitten just by the look of her. But he was done with relationships.

"Ain't y'all the ones from the mall? What are y'all here for? I hope it's not to apologize when y'all could've done something while my best friend was getting choked out." She put her hand on her hip.

"You sassy as hell." Trey pushed past her, walking into the house. August shrugged and followed suit, Micheal doing the same.