Chapter 8: Diego Part 2

Omniscient
November 30th
California

Beyoncé, August, and Trey all walked back into the club

Beyoncé, August, and Trey all walked back into the club. Beyoncé had the biggest smile on her face as she wiped Diego's blood on her shirt. White, again.

She walked over to where Nicki was. She looked like she was stuck in a trance until she saw Beyoncé's shirt, her eyes widened.

"What did you do?"

"You ain't gotta worry about homeboy no more."

"Di-Di-"

"Fuck is you doing all that stuttering for? Whatever you tryna say, spit it the fuck out damn. Gon' ruin my high."

"You get a high from killing people?" Nicki asked. She was starting to realize that Beyoncé was an actual psycho. It was like she had little to no feelings.

"I do. That shit fun as fuck."

"Why would you do that?"

"'Cause I was talking to you. Niggas wanna disrespect me by interrupting the conversation so niggas gotta die. Plus I been waiting to kill somebody anyway."

Truth was, Beyoncé didn't like seeing somebody else put their hands on Nicki. Only she could hit her, nobody else.

"I want to go home." Nicki felt sick to her stomach. She couldn't appreciate the gesture, she wanted to throw up. She didn't think it was nice or anything like that, she thought it was insane.

"I'll take you 'cause I'm gon' come and we gon' party. Plus a nigga gotta change. You got clothes at yo house?"

Nicki didn't even feel like fighting so she nodded her head. In the car, Nicki felt to nauseous to even move. She was trying so hard to contain the throw up she knew was coming. The fact that her ex was now dead caused a funny feeling in her stomach.

Yeah she hated Diego with a passion but she also loved him. She just wanted him to not hit her anymore, not die.

Nicki gave Beyoncé her keys and the moment they walked through the door, Nicki was on the floor throwing up. Beyoncé raised her eyebrows and shut the door behind her. She just watched her throw up, she didn't know what to do. This situation had never happened to her. Everybody was used to her killing so this woman sitting here throwing up over it was something else.

"Uh..." She genuinely couldn't find any words to say. "You wanna towel or something?"

"You fucking suck." Nicki spat. She flipped over on the floor weakly. Her eyes fought to stay open.