Chapter 27: Hit But Don't Quit It

Omniscient
October 15th
California

"You gotta be one of Dave's punk ass niggas

"You gotta be one of Dave's punk ass niggas." Beyoncé ran the butt of her gun down the side of Kyle's face. "Kinda look like the nigga too."

She turned around to face August, Zendaya, and Trey. "I'm not trippin' am I? He look just like that bitch ass nigga don't he?"

Zendaya nodded her head looking up from her phone. Beyoncé stared at her. "What?"

"Why the fuck are you on the phone?"

"Kiana wants to know what I want her to make make us for dinner tonight."

"Tell her them shell things." August pointed to her phone. "She pops off when it comes down to those."

"August you're not ea—"

"Can y'all soft asses please get it together?"

Beyoncé was getting off on the fact that she knew good and well Kyle was losing his life today. The fact that he looked just like Dave made it so much better.

"You know what baby boy? I'm gonna give you a fair chance for your life. If you can beat me, you can stay alive." She untied him from the chair.

The fight is what turned Beyoncé on, especially knowing he couldn't beat her. She wanted him to put up a fight but she had been starving him and depriving him of water for 72 hours.

"I'll even let you get the first hit." She put her hands behind her back with a smile.

"If he actually do it he don't value himself." Trey said.

Kyle hesitated but once he saw that Beyoncé wasn't moving, he slapped her across her face. She licked her lips then smirked, punching him in the nose. She continued to stare at him as he stumbled around the concrete floor, covering his nose that was dripping in blood.

"Did I break it?" She helped him up, she sounded so sincere.

He shook his head and showed her the damage she'd done.

"Maybe I should." She punched him again and this time she could hear the bones crushing in his nose. "You think it's broken now?" By the way he was screaming in agony, she knew. "Come on, you got a few more hits."

He stood up to his feet slowly, letting his broken nose go. She had one hand on her gun and the other on her hip. He stared between her gun and her face. He didn't know what to do.