Chapter 14: Get The Bag

Omniscient
January 5th
California

"You're mine, you understand me?" Beyoncé grabbed Nicki's throat from behind, using her other hand to grip her hip

"You're mine, you understand me?" Beyoncé grabbed Nicki's throat from behind, using her other hand to grip her hip. She was thrusting inside her so hard, she had Nicki's legs shaking already. "Do you understand me Onika?"

Nicki let all her moans out, unable to actually say anything. Beyoncé moved her hand from the back of her neck up to her hair, pulling her head back harshly. She leaned down to her ear before biting down gently on Nicki's neck. The way Nicki felt around her was making her feel so good. She could barely keep her eyes open.

Nicki didn't even know it but Beyoncé could barely contain herself being inside her. It was like a drug and Beyoncé was addicted in every way.

The headboard banged against the wall and every friend of theirs that was in the house could hear them. Nicki's legs started shaking under Beyoncé and her knees buckled, forcing her to fall onto the bed. Beyoncé followed right behind her, pulling out so quickly as they came together.

Tears rolled down Nicki's face as she breathed hard and her heart raced. Beyoncé kissed down her back then got out of the bed going to turn the shower on.

"Aye hoes! Y'all done fucking?!" Syd banged on the door. "We got shit to dooo!"

Beyoncé opened the door butt ass naked. "I ain't done 'til I come out there. Don't come knocking on this shit I didn't say—"

"Beyoncé stop." Nicki mumbled breathlessly.

She slammed the door. "Come on. We getting in the shower."

"No."

"Man what I just say?"

Nicki didn't answer, she just laid her head down trying to catch her breath. She didn't see how Beyoncé had so much energy right now.

Beyoncé dragged her to the end of the bed by her ankles then picked her up, pushing her into the bathroom.

"I'll be back."

"Get in this shower Beyoncé."

"I'm straight."

Nicki opened the door and yanked Beyoncé in by her arm.

"She gon' get pregnant with the way they be fucking." Syd laughed.

Trey nodded his head and they all just looked at Beyoncé when she came running from the hallway in just a towel. She grabbed a few pieces of ice then ran back down the hallway.