Chapter 10: Prada Me

Omniscient
December 15th
California

"I'm on my way to your house, yo ass better be ready 'cause I'm not waiting on you on God

"I'm on my way to your house, yo ass better be ready 'cause I'm not waiting on you on God." Beyoncé grumbled to Nicki over the phone.

Ever since Nicki's birthday, Beyoncé couldn't keep her hands or her eyes off of her. She was genuinely out of her mind over her. She had eyes all over the state for Nicki, if she caught anybody even saying anything to Nicki, she was going off and somebody was dead or beat up. But the sex was so good Nicki always ended up forgiving her for her shit.

Nicki wrapped her arms around Beyoncé's neck as she bounced up and down on her. She alternated between bouncing and grinding making Beyoncé's eyes start to shut.

She wanted to fuck her shit up so bad but Nicki had all the control. Beyoncé choked Nicki all over again, she could see the bruises on her neck already.

"You feel so fucking good Nicki." She whispered laying her head back against the headboard. She still kept the tightest grip on Nicki's throat.

Nicki threw her head back, grinding on Beyoncé so slow Beyoncé could feel every single movement. She screamed Beyoncé's name, cumming all over her.

"Beyoncé I am in bed. I'm not getting up."

"You gon' get yo ass up or I'll drag yo ass up out that bed. You think a nigga playing with you?"

"I'm tired."

"I don't give a fuck."

Beyoncé meant well, she just didn't know how to say it. "Didn't you want this Prada shit man? Come on now. I done cancelled business shit with Chapo 'nem for this, you better get yo ass out that bed or yo ass will be paying me. Fuck?"

Nicki sighed and got out of the bed, going to the bathroom to brush her teeth. "I'm up."

"Good 'cause I'm pulling up."

Nicki wondered how the hell she got here. Didn't she just tell herself that she wasn't attracted to that toxic, abusive shit? Now she's fucking around with a woman that will choke the shit out of her and threaten to kill her if she got disrespectful with her. But it felt so fucking good.

Beyoncé opened Nicki's front door with the key she snuck. When Nicki heard the door open, she finished up brushing her teeth and walked into the living room crossing her arms.

"Why do you have a key to my house Beyoncé?"

"I took it." She tossed the key down on the table. Nicki clenched her jaw and snatched the key up off the table. "I'm getting that shit right back from you so I don't know why you even just did all that."