Chapter 18: Sick & Tired

Omniscient
March 8th
California

"I'm telling you babe, she tasted like fucking I don't even know

"I'm telling you babe, she tasted like fucking I don't even know. Some fruity shit." Kiana laid back against Zendaya as Zendaya rubbed her temples.

They hadn't seen each other since the night Kiana had spent with Nicki and she was finally getting to tell her what she wanted.

"Some fruity shit?" Zendaya laughed. "You were so fucking drunk babe."

"I know, so was she. We just wanted to get her mind off of her shit with Bey. I didn't know it would end like that baby." Remorse filled Kiana's voice. She now felt bad for eating Nicki out.

"If I didn't want you to do it baby, I would've definitely told you no. I know Nicki's a hard one to resist especially drunk. I'm glad you had the sense to ask me." She leaned over Kiana's head to kiss her lips. "You're perfect."

Zendaya didn't look at Kiana any differently. She was still a hundred percent in love with her. No matter what, Kiana did everything she had to to do right by Zendaya. She came to her with everything, she told her everything and that's all Zendaya could ever ask for.

"Now tell me, is she at least obedient?"

"Not at all. I tell her to keep her damn legs open this bitch gon' wrap 'em around my neck."

"Is she okay?" Zendaya asked. "With everything."

"I don't know, Nicki can be confusing sometimes. She can be fine one minute then the next she'll be crying in her bed. She'll call if she isn't. Is Bey?"

Zen shrugged her shoulders. "Don't know. She ain't been talking to nobody for real since everything happened and if she does, it's always about business."

"Those abusive ass bitches are sick without each other." Kiana scoffed. "But they can't keep their hands off of each other so she's not getting next to Nicki."

Zendaya nodded her head.

Nicki looked at herself in the mirror, poking out her lips. The new black hair made her feel like such a bad ass bitch, so did the makeup she had on. She looked good and she felt good. Much better than she had 3 weeks ago. It was all thanks to her friends, Kiana specifically.

She didn't know why but the head she gave Nicki really helped her out of her funk. Nicki wasn't worried about Beyoncé, she wasn't worried about Aubrey, she was genuinely only worried about herself and she wanted it to stay that way. It rejuvenated her in a way she needed.