Chapter 5: Little Fires

Omniscient
November 18th
California

Zendaya's mind was filled with thoughts of Kiana. Ever since they had sex, they'd been spending all the time that Syd wasn't spending with Zen, together.

To say the least, Zendaya was falling for her but Syd was still in the back of her mind. She loved Syd, she just wanted her to act right. But Kiana was patient, she was loving, and she treated her like a princess. She wasn't afraid of Syd and she didn't care what anybody else thought. She was spontaneous. They had sex all the time, in so many different ways. Kiana made Zendaya feel things she'd never felt before. Sydney was just always going to be Zendaya's first love. She didn't know how to let go or if she even should.

Beyoncé on the other hand was being forced to go to Nicki's house because that's where Kiana was and Zendaya wanted to see her. Her cover story was Beyoncé so she had to be with her knowing Sydney would ask to speak to her. She was almost as crazy as Bey.

"I'd appreciate it if you got the fuck out of my face! You're not here for me, go in there with them." Nicki rolled her eyes as Beyoncé followed her around the living room. "Could you stop?!"

"Nah. It's fun. Yo short ass can't keep going."

"You wanna leave? You and yo cheating ass friend."

"Watch yo mouth."

"Fuck you." Nicki spat.

Beyoncé grew angry and she tried running to tackle Nicki but Nicki dodged the attack, making Beyoncé fall on her ass. She stood over Beyoncé, flipping her off. Beyoncé grabbed her leg, basically throwing her to the floor with her.

"Watch yo fuckin' mouth."

The 2 were flirting whether they wanted to admit it or not. Beyoncé liked Nicki's mouth, she was reckless and she wanted to put her hands on her again but Nicki wasn't letting up. She liked to play games with Nicki. Nicki didn't like Beyoncé as much as Beyoncé liked her though. She was rude to her friends and she was crazy. The only thing she had going for her was the fact that she was beautiful and smooth and she was good with kids.

Beyoncé picked up Alejandro, kissing him on his cheek. She held her hand out for Evelyn and as soon as Evelyn started to drag her feet, she picked her up.

"Man y'all just know how to get exactly what y'all want huh?" She asked. She loved these children like they were her own, she connected with them. She knew them like the back of her hand and she was grateful for them.

Nicki saw them from the other side of the mall, she couldn't help being nosey. Beyoncé was standing there with 2 Mexican children that she knew weren't hers so what was the deal? She couldn't help but stare.

Beyoncé was being so sweet to the kids, it was a sight to see. She sat down on a bench, the kids were between her legs in seconds looking at something on her phone. The love in Beyoncé's eyes confused Nicki. It was even more confusing when she saw Beyoncé press her lips against the little girl's hair, holding her and her brother tight.

"If anybody hurt y'all I'm gon' kill 'em on God I am. Can't nobody touch y'all."

The kids didn't understand but Beyoncé did and her word was her bond. If anybody touched those children, that was their life with no hesitation.