Chapter 9: Battle Of The Dominants

Omniscient
December 8th
California

"Happy fuckin' birthday to my bitch!" Kiana yelled out, everybody in the house could hear her

"Happy fuckin' birthday to my bitch!" Kiana yelled out, everybody in the house could hear her. They all screamed happy birthday to Nicki who was sitting on the couch being waited on.

They didn't want her to lift a finger today. Her 23rd was one for the books. Her Jordan year. Everything had to go her way.

Nicki smiled, taking the blunt from Jhené. Jhené leaned over and pecked her lips.

"Happy birthday baby girl."

"Thank you."

Justin on the other hand was drunk as hell. He'd been playing drinking games with a group of girls from early to now. At first he wasn't drinking, he was just watching then they started to chant for him to drink so he got sick of that and actually did.

When Jhené looked over, she got so jealous she walked over causing Nicki to follow. A blonde haired girl had her hands all over Justin, sitting on his lap and due to him being so drunk he was not stopping her.

"Get your hands off of my man."

"Her man." Nicki mumbled under her breath with a cackle to follow. "Pack it up SZA." She was so high so everything was funny to her.

"He wasn't your man when you were fucking Micheal now was he?" The blonde spat back at her.

Nicki sighed. Of course there was some drama on her birthday. Of course.

"Bitch you need to mind your business. This ain't got shit to do with you."

"It do—"

"Aye you heard the lady, mind yo damn business." Beyoncé stood behind Jhené, her hand on her gun. She didn't wanna pull it out and ruin the party but if this bitch kept going that's exactly what she was going to do.

The blonde recognized exactly who she was quick and stood up off of Justin's lap. "I don't want no problems."

"I figured you didn't."

The blonde haired girl and her friends walked right out of Nicki's front door. Nicki sighed. Beyoncé turned to her and held out a small pink bag.

"Micheal said I can't show up without a present so here." She said.

"How nice of you?" Nicki turned her nose up. She shouldn't have said all that.