Chapter 23: Drunk In Love

not yall being numb to my antics lmaooo. it gets a lil better yall SWEA!

Omniscient
September 4th
California

"Yo! You tell them niggas they don't know shit about shit

"Yo! You tell them niggas they don't know shit about shit. They still ass in pool!" Beyoncé walked around the pool table, she shot the 8 ball into the corner pocket. "And I'm doing this shit drunk!" She shouted. "Give me my money bitch. Gon' head, hand it to me." She held her hand out for Gabby.

Gabby sucked her teeth and handed her the $50.

"I want you come on." Gabby pointed to Nicki. Nicki looked up from her phone and furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't play pool, I just like watching."

"Well I don't give a damn. Get up and let's play this game."

Nicki stood up and grabbed the pool cue, not knowing what to really do with it. She was just staring at it.

"Girl come here." Beyoncé stood behind her, Nicki could feel the spark between them and so could everybody else in the room. "I'm not trying to do nothing, just helping you."

"Okay." Nicki mumbled under her breath. She let Beyoncé do everything and immediately hit 3 of the striped balls into a corner pocket and 2 side pockets.

"Now how did you do that?" Gabby asked amazed. "Even with Beyoncé's help, ain't no way you got all 3 the same type."

"Call it luck." Nicki said, she was still bent over the pool table with Beyoncé on her.

"Y'all can get up now you know."

Stella yanked Beyoncé off of Nicki, slapping her in her head repeatedly. "You bitch ass nigga!"

"Bro can you stop?! Like your stupid ass is out of control right now. I'm just helping the girl, damn."

"Oh you helping the girl with the fat ass?!"

"You noticed?"

"Gabby just take your turn."

They played the game, Nicki obviously lost.

Stella grabbed Beyoncé by her neck, pulling her into the kitchen. Beyoncé slammed her up against the fridge, getting in her face.

"You can't just chill on a nigga?! For my birthday? Damn you make me so fucking sick."

"I bet that bitch with the fact ass don't make you sick."