Chapter 39: Holy Matrimony I

Omniscient
February 20th
Peru

To Real Househoes: should i start something?

Bestie Ki: NO BITCH PLS DO NOT! ABORT THE FUCKING MISSION! PLS!

Nicki looked up from her phone then at Beyoncé who was sitting there peacefully, staring at the tv.

Bestie Ki: THE WEDDING IS TOMORROW AND WE NEED BOTH OF YALL THERE! DONT START NOTHING ONIKA IM NOT PLAYING!

Bestie Jus: Damn you gon' give her a heart attack.

To Real Househoes: she look too peaceful.

Bestie Jhé: so you wanna bother her? what sense does that make?

To Real Househoes: what she thinking about?

Beyoncé crawled in between Nicki's legs, laying on her back to look at the tv. She rubbed up and down Nicki's thigh to comfort her. Nicki snapped a picture without her knowing and sent it to the group chat.

Bestie Ki: she looks so quiet and not crazy🥺. LEAVE HER ALONE ONIKA!

To Real Househoes: the fuck she look so peaceful for ?! what she thinking about?!

Bestie Ki: YOU YOU DUMB BITCH OMG😭! Somebody get they friend pls! Nicki I am begging you to leave her alone.

Bestie Jus: Nope let her do her. she like getting beat up.

To Real Househoes: stfu! she know to keep her hands off me.

Bestie Jhé: bitch you sure? you already on thin ice. dont poke the bear now.

To Real Househoes: eat a dick. all y'all how bout that? i'm gonna bother her. kiana fuck you🖕🏽

Nicki put her phone on DND and sat it on the dresser before starting to massage Beyoncé's scalp. Beyoncé stopped rubbing her thigh for a bit but went right back to it.

She didn't know if she was mad at her girlfriend anymore but she did know that she wasn't stupid. Nicki was indeed on thin ice but she decided to keep her mouth shut about it. When she blew up, Nicki would definitely know why. She wasn't going to repeat herself again. It was no use. You can't talk to someone who doesn't wanna be spoken to.