Chapter 25: Honeymoon Avenue

Omniscient
September 6th
California

OmniscientSeptember 6thCalifornia

"You look so damn pretty tonight." The man bit his lip at Nicki. He took her hand and raised it to his mouth, kissing it. "I'm Kadence."

She smiled at him. "Hi Kadence."

The 2 of them sat at the bar of the hotel, Nicki was trying to get her mind off of everything going on between her and Beyoncé. She couldn't seem to get Beyoncé out of her head now that she was back in the flesh. There was a part of her that wanted Beyoncé back but she wanted it to be healthy and she couldn't help Beyoncé's full grown ass do that.

Beyoncé watched from the other side of the bar, her eyes pierced into Kadence like he was a target. He was. Kadence was making a move on her woman who wasn't her woman but that wasn't gonna stop her from letting this choppa sing. She had her chin rested against the bar, her bottom lip trapped between her teeth. She wanted his head on a platter.

"What's your name beautiful?"

"Just call me Nicki." She drank the rest of her champagne and turned her body to him.

Beyoncé saw the natural arch in Nicki's back. The shirt she wore was both sheer and didn't have a back to it. Seeing to it that she wasn't Beyoncé's anymore, she couldn't say anything. She damn sure wanted to though. The black jeans Nicki wore made Nicki's ass pop out so plumply. Beyoncé wondered where Kiana and Zendaya were; did she have enough time to take Nicki where she stood and make that Kadence bitch watch?

"What are you doing here? Without a man no less."

"Well, I don't look for me, or women 'cause I'm into that as well and my friends are having a proposal somewhere between today and tomorrow. The bitch won't tell us."

Beyoncé shook her head at Nicki. She just doesn't learn. Why is she giving out all this information to a complete stranger? She just didn't know how to shut the fuck up.

"Mhm." Kadence nodded his head. "You like the champagne?"

"Yeah. It's like—I can't really pinpoint it but it tastes magical."

"Was never really a big fan."

"I bet you'll like it like this, come here." She reached her arms out to grab his face and pulled him into a peck. That's what it started off as, until he stuck his tongue out causing her to suck on it and bring him into an even sloppier kiss.

"This some bullshit." Beyoncé tried to remain cool but Nicki was straight up disrespecting her. She knew she had to be sitting there.