Chapter 6: I Got You

alright so yall im FEEDING yall because i need y'all to do me a favor. i don't really read on here but this lovely lady Bri_Minaj_ has some of the best writing i've ever read && i need y'all to read her shit && follow her or sumn. she deserves so much more recognition.

Omniscient
November 21st
California

"Why she playin' with her life like that?" Zendaya whispered to Jhené. They watched as Nicki slapped and hit on Beyoncé for kicking through her door again.

Beyoncé was about to go off. She didn't take lightly to being hit and she needed to stop making Nicki feel like she could continue to put her hands on her.

"You paying for that shit! I'm so sick of you! If you gon' come over here, you gon' open the door like a normal person! Crazy ass!"

That was it. Beyoncé gripped Nicki by her throat, pinning her up against the wall. Her eyes were completely black, she was pissed.

"Keep your fucking hands to yourself. I ain't do shit to you." Her voice was a little above a whisper.

"Y'all can stop flirting now." August walked into the house, one arm draped around Gabby. "Gon' let that girl go now."

Beyoncé shook her head, she never took her eyes off of Nicki. Nicki was not phased by this. The grip wasn't as hard as it could be, she knew exactly how hard it could be.

"Let her go Beyoncé." Gabby said sternly.  Beyoncé's jaw clenched but she let Nicki go, slamming her up against the wall before walking off down the hallway.

"Why the fuck she act like this her crib?"

"That shit make you wet don't it Nic?" Kiana smirked.

Sydney eyed her and Kiana jumped at her. Nicki didn't understand when they'd all become 'friends' or cordial enough for them to be coming up in her house but Jhené and Kiana seemed to be having their fun. Justin was not moved. He hated their guts, all except Zen. She was fine and according to Kiana, the pussy was fire. She just fell in love too damn fast.

"No. I wish she would leave and take her musty ass friends with her." Nicki spoke honestly, she didn't feel a way about Beyoncé. That toxic, abusive shit was not what turned her on. Hitting was not what turned on. She was a grown ass woman, that shit didn't entice her. It was crazy to her how immature Beyoncé acted and she was older than Nicki was. "If that's what y'all find attractive be my guest."

Nicki wasn't hard to impress but she knew what she liked and what she didn't. She didn't like Beyoncé, she felt like Beyoncé was too immature for her age as were her friends.

August on the other hand was trying his best to get through to Gabby but his plans seemed to be failing at every turn.

He and Gabby had walked outside away from their friends. She sat on top of his car with him between her legs. She was trying to fight her feelings for him because she knew if she got involved with him he would break her in more ways than one. He was not good for her but she was good for him which is why he was attracted to her. He needed fixing but she wasn't going to be the one to do it. She was determined not to be. She didn't fix men.