67

" 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆 "

" 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆 "

I huffed 'sherbet lemon' The office opened up and I prepared myself for the conversation about to be had. I ran up the stairs and walked straight in 'Hello sir' I announced my presence. 'Miss Potter' He nodded at me. I sat down in his chaise sofa making my self comfortable 'You called for me' He nodded his head again. 'We need a chat' Dumbledore brushed his beard with his hands. 'I am taking your brother to receive a horcrux tonight' I tilted my head, 'If you don't mind me asking sir, what is a horcrux?' I queried he looked over at his door making sure it was shut before sitting down pulling up his tunic by his knee before doing so.

'Well Miss Potter, A horcrux is an object formed by dark magic that is used by a wizard or witch. Horcruxes are created to achieve immortality by splitting a dark wizard's soul into separate pieces, we believe, no sorry, we know Tom has split his soul into possibly 8' My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open. '8?!' He bowed his head slowly. 'I need you to be with Mr Malfoy tonight' I nodded 'It all goes down tonight, doesn't it?' I asked not wanting the truth. 'I am afraid so y/n, I believe Draco will summon the others tonight' I sighed and rubbed my temples. 'I'm not ready for what's coming' I admitted to the old man before standing to leave. 'No one is ready y/n but we have no choice but to get through it' He paused sending me a small smile. 'And you will get through it. I know you y/n' A moment of silence. 'Goodbye'

I was walking as quickly as I could to get back to Slytherin dorms, I wanted to get back quick. I had my head down, thinking hard but unfortunately I bumped into someone. 'Shit sorry!' I yelled looking up to meet my brothers eyes. 'Harry' I whispered softly. 'Hey y/n/n' I felt my eyes watering, this was it. By the end of tonight the war would officially start and we wouldn't be some kids fooling around anymore. We both hesitated before we wrapped our hands around each other in a hug its like I had forgotten the curse he cast on my boyfriend mere weeks ago. I felt him sob into my shoulder, I cried into his as well. We both leaned back and held a look of sorrow. 'This is all you not me, but you need me, even for a second and I'm there. Okay?' He nodded and wiped my face. 'Okay.' We hugged again for a minute or so before walking away in the opposite directions.

I now walked with a straight, no emotion. I quickened my pace, I pushed the painting open and sunk into the leather sofa. 'y/n?' Blaise's voice rung around the room. 'Hey' I smiled sniffling and rubbing my nose. He perched beside me, 'You okay?' He asked making me laugh 'Perfect, you?' He swung his body around so his head was on my legs. 'I'll stick by you' He randomly spoke up. 'stick by me for what?' He hummed before answering 'Against the dark lord. Whatever you wanna do, I'm with you, me, Theo and Pansy. All with you' I grinned 'That's great and all but I have no plans against Voldy' He gasped and sat up. 'VOLDY! are you mad' I giggled. He had shouted so loud and it became the funniest thing ever. 'Yes Blaise, Voldy' I repeated and his hand moved covering his mouth.

'y/n you can't say that' I laughed again louder this time, probably waking up some Slytherin's, 'I can do what I want Blaise, I'm y/n fucking Potter' He sat with his mouth a little open and the corners of his mouth turned up. 'Seriously though' I nodded slightly aggressively. 'I know, and I appreciate it Zabini. I really do' He bowed his head and I stood up to hug him, 'Is Draco asleep?' I asked but he shrugged. 'I'm not sure, I can go and-' I held up my hand 'no! I'll speak to him later you go get some sleep' He nodded and we both headed up into our rooms.

Pansy was asleep when I got in so I ignored that and settled onto my bed, I held his quidditch jumper close to me. It smelt just like him, his stupid expensive cologne and the slight hints of heavy smoke. A few of the things I loved about him. Wait. I loved him. My mind started moving a million miles per hour as I realised I hadn't sat alone to think about how in love with him I was. I had to tell him as well because now was the only chance I had.

I shot up out of bed ran through the door and towards the boys before 'oop!' I was now on top of someone and that someone was just who I was looking for. 'I was just looking for you' We said in unison making us both smirk. 'You know what this reminds me of?' He whispered quietly. 'What' I whispered back just as quietly. 'When we first met, on the train. All those 4 years ago' I smiled and leaned my forehead against his. 'Yeah, who would of known where we'd be now' We both closed our eyes, savouring the moment as much as we could. 'His soft lips brushed mine and we kissed, a simple, loving kiss. I took a deep breath before opening my eyes and trying to smile at him. I ran my hands through his hair before attempting another smile but it was more dull and sad this time. 'This is it' I whispered. He gulped 'Yeah' I kissed him again, and again. Trying to get in as many as we could before a clock chimed near by and he helped me up. 'We do this together' He kissed my forehead and I took his hand gently. 'Together'

[A/N] I'm so fucking tired and I have huge writes block idk what I'm going to do for the last one and I have no chapters prepared ffs