⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️

Hello!

It's nice of you to stumble upon this underrated mess when you can just find recommendations on My Anime List or some hardcore weeb YouTuber's channel.

Anyway, you've already opened Pandora's Box, there's no turning back now.

Before you proceed, I would like to tell you beforehand that this book is very opinionated. It's basically a compilation of all the manga/manhwa/webcomic that I've read.

This will be updated every once in a while, so I hope you stay tuned.

WHY I MADE THIS DESPITE THE FACT THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF BETTER PLATFORMS WITH BETTER CONTENT

The same reason with my other work [Anime Recommendations] - the sole purpose of this is to preserve my insights about the manga/manhwa/webcomic I've read. It would be a waste if I just read a masterpiece and leave it buried in the depths of my memory. So I decided to post my insights here in Wattpad.

The quarantine era is also a big influence in this. Since all I've been doing is watch anime, read manga, try new hobbies, and contemplate on my purpose in this universe. I got sick of just reading and being unproductive, so I decided to exercise my brain and vocabulary with this.

This book contains:

📌 my comments on the art style, plot, content and etc.,

📌 me flexin' my fave characters and why I like them

LEGEND

🌟 - A personal favorite

💀 - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! (may range from FCKING WASTE OF PAPER to FCKNG MIND BLOWING depends on the following review I gave)

🚧 - Ongoing manga

RATING CRITERIA

⭐ - "I regret reading this trash but imma give it a star for effort in drawing"

⭐⭐ - "Has at least 1 good quality that makes it bearable to read"

⭐⭐⭐ - "Not so good, not so bad"

⭐⭐⭐⭐ - "Has at least 1 bad quality"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - "THIS IS A MASTERPIECE!!!"

Hope you enjoy :)