Chapter 7: Exercise

In the past, the original owner rarely came here to live. Until the original parents died in the air disaster a year ago, he moved to the villa area with Zhang Shu and Chen Hao.

Although the daily necessities of the family are readily available, what Shen Yu wants is not prepared at all.

So the next two days.

People living around the Shen family can see the work cars of several outdoor sports halls coming in and out of the Shen family's residence. It seems that they have carried a lot of fitness equipment and other things.

However, Shen Yu’s legs have long been paralyzed in a car accident.

What does he do to buy fitness equipment? Is it difficult to use it for the housekeepers and servants at home?

The outsiders had different opinions. The Shen Yu inside was completely unaffected. After the servants took care of the gym and the sports field, he began to develop Tang Li’s exercise plan.

There is also a healthy diet that can't be dropped. For this reason, Shen Yu specially asked Dr. Liu to help, find a well-known nutritionist in the industry, and strictly demand Tang Li's three meals a day.

Tang Li, who is unaware of everything, is still in a state of ignorance.

As a result, one morning, Shen Yu asked Zhang Shu to call Tang Li to the stadium. He told the small villain to run five laps around the stadium.

Tang Li was wearing a sportswear that Shen Yu bought for him. The tender green and the dark black intersected each other, and the body of the small villain was set to become thinner and thinner. The face of Zhang Junxiu became more and more beautiful.

Tang Li, who was bathed in the morning light, looked up slightly, and the tight chin was outlined by the light. He had a moment of groaning, then turned around and ran away without saying a word.

Shen Yu controlled the wheelchair to the center of the stadium, and the line of sight followed the pace of Tang Li’s rushing.

"It's too thin." Shen Yu said to Zhang Shu.

"But his strength is very good." Zhang Shu calmly said, "I have never seen a child who has been running for so long, but he can still face his eyes and not breathe."

Between the talks, Tang Li has already ran two and a half times.

He didn't start fast, but he could keep this rhythm. Even when he reached the fourth lap, his footsteps did not slow down, and there was a tendency to faintly accelerate.

Not long after, Tang Li ran for five thousand, while slowing down and ran to Shen Yu.

Shen Yu handed him the towel he had prepared, and smiled and bent: "The chestnut is awesome."

Tang Li’s ear was red and the towel was wiped silently and wiped the sweat from the corner.

Shen Yu asked: "Is it tired?"

Tang Li shook his head: "Not tired."

"That's good." Shen Yu said, "You only finish running, and then drink water later."