Chapter 75

that he seemed to be too abnormal. He smiled awkwardly. "Congratulations, you and your girlfriend are very right, and you are a girl."

Yi Wei: "..."

After a moment of silence, he slowly said: "You don't even look at my girlfriend's face, how do you know that we are beautiful."

Shen Yu suddenly stopped.

It seems very happy that Yi Yu sees Shen Yu eating, and the smile on his face has never disappeared.

He smiled for a while with his fists, and then suddenly turned around. Wang Xin, who was sitting in another position with Yi Jiaying, waved and said, "Small Xin, can you come over?"

Wang Xin, who was called to the name, snorted and wondered, but he got up and walked over.

Shen Yu began to seriously look at the female owner in the original text.

I have to say that the female lord is not the female lord. Not only does she look very much in line with the public's aesthetics, but she also exudes a gentle and welcoming atmosphere, which makes people want to be close.

She had a pair of nice-looking and water-filled apricot eyes, a small nose, a cherry lip, and a fair-skinned skin. When I laughed, I could see two shallow pear vortexes, as if they were holding honey, and I felt sweet in my heart.

Wang Xin smiled at Shen Yu sweetly and then asked Yi Wei: "What are you looking for?"

"Nothing." Yi Yu took advantage of Wang Xin's hand and shook it twice. "It's you, sitting so far."

Wang Xin snorted: "We are not worried about disturbing you."

Said, Wang Xin directly held Yi's hand.

The two men were tired of being idle for a long time.

Shen Yu didn't want to look any further, and got up and left.

Before leaving, Yi Hao exchanged his mobile phone number with him very enthusiastically, saying that he could find him in the future.

When Shen Yu returned to the school, the outside of the gate was crowded with the hopeful parents, and the students who finished the test came out from the inside.

Shen Yu stood on the edge of the crowd for a while, and worried that Tang Li could not find him and simply returned to the car to wait.

The driver sitting in the driver's seat was stunned with his head, and he couldn't help but hear the sound of Shen Yu closing the door. He suddenly scared a stun, sharply opened his eyes and turned his head to look at Shen Yu in the back seat.

"Mr. Shen." The driver was very polite. "You are back."

Wen Yan, Shen Yuxi froze, looked at the driver suspiciously for a long time, until the driver saw the cold sweat on his forehead popped out, only low.

The driver wiped the cold sweat on his forehead and turned back.

Shen Yu is staring at the driver's back, and has not returned to God for a long time.

what is this……

Everyone can see him suddenly.