Chapter 66

Originally, Shen Yu still wanted to pretend that nothing had been heard. I did not expect Tang Li to speak out honestly, so that he did not know what to do.

It seems that no matter how he answers, it is a bit strange.

Under the scorching gaze of Tang Li, Shen Yu was silent for a long time, and it was not salty or faint. He said very calmly: "I know."

Tang Li stunned.

Before he spoke, he envisioned several reactions that Shen Yu might have. Almost all of them were negative and fierce. He did not think that Shen Yu would be so calm.

It’s as if he likes not to like the lovers, but the younger generation’s love for the elders.

But before he said clearly and clearly, and with the unconcealed language of Jia Zhe, Shen Yu could not know what he meant.

unless--

This is the meaning of rejection.

After thinking about this possibility, Tang Li’s eyes instantly became dull, and the long eyelashes reflected a small shadow in his eyes, and the curvature of his mouth disappeared at a speed visible to the naked eye.

At this moment, Tang Li’s mind even found out countless ways to bind Shen Yu to his side.

He believes that he is not a kind person by nature. Even if someone else says that he is a white-eyed wolf, he is a beast. He recognizes it, as long as he can let Shen Yu stay with him...

Tang Li discovered that Rao was his usual performance, but when it comes to a question about Shen Yu, he is like a dislocated wild horse, and his thoughts and actions are completely out of his control.

Just like now...

When he thought that Shen Yu refused him, he felt that he was going crazy.

Just then, Shen Yu suddenly shouted his name: "Chestnuts."

Tang Li’s thoughts drifted away and he was immediately smashed back. He turned his head and found that Shen Yu didn’t know when he was looking at him. The eyes of the seemingly sloppy peaches were full of seriousness.

Shen Yu’s expression is very serious, and her eyebrows are slightly wrinkled, as if she is facing an extremely important life event.

"I need to consider it for a while to give you a reply." Shen Yu hesitated, "And you will have a college entrance examination next summer, and your studies are important. I don't want you to be distracted at this time."

Wen Yan, Tang Li has been stunned for a long time.

After the reaction, his heart, which had already been ashamed, regained its radiance.

He cautiously said: "What do you mean by considering... can we communicate?"

Shen Yu said honestly: "If you are an adult, I should try to get along with you, but you are still a high school student and you are not 18 years old. I don't want to sue a minor."

Tang Li busy said: "I am eighteen years old."

Shen Yu was so angry and funny, shrugged her shoulders: "The law will not recognize your virtual age."