Chapter 68

In fact, before the confession, Shen Yu was ready to be stinky by Shen’s father.

I know that Shen’s father has been stunned for a long time, and he is happy: “What jokes do you have with my old man? Hurry, don’t sell off, talk about which girl.”

Shen Yuyi is serious: "I am not kidding."

Hearing, Shen’s father was silent again. He carefully looked at Shen Yu’s expression and found that Shen Yu did not seem to be joking. He suddenly realized what he was, and his brow was twisted into a knot.

"You are a stinky boy!" Shen's father was so angry that he slammed his cane and slammed it on Shen Yu's calf. "I actually learned to pull the chestnuts out as a shield. Do you like to go with my old man?"

Unfortunately, Shen Yu was so hard that he had a stick, and the cold sweat on his face was coming out.

However, Shen Yu did not want to escape, but looked straight into the eyes of Shen’s father and said with a serious voice: “I didn’t make a joke, but I didn’t pull out the chestnuts when I refused to kiss the blinds. Every word I said. It’s all true.”

After the language was over and paused for a long time, he said with a stunned look at Shen’s father, “I want to be with Tang Li, not with the whim, but with the rest of the life together.”

Father Shen: "..."

He looked at Shen Yu and he did not respond for a long time.

Then, all kinds of emotions such as shock, anger and disappointment emerged at the bottom of Shen’s father, and they were instantly intertwined into a huge net, which made him unable to breathe.

For a long while, Shen’s father was dumb and said: “When did you start?”

Shen Yu shook her head: "It hasn't started yet."

Shen’s father’s eyebrows are wrinkled: “What do you mean by this?”

Shen Yu did not speak, but got up and sat down next to Shen’s father, gently holding the father’s hand, taking a deep breath, and said the voice heavily and rigorously: “Grandpa, you said before, since my parents left, Only our grandson and grandson are living together. You are my only relative in this world. I don't want to hide from you, but I am afraid that my frankness will hurt the chestnuts. I chose to tell you because I believe You will respect my choice."

"..." Shen Laozi quietly pulled away the hand held by Shen Yu, and he forcibly turned the subject back. "You and Tang Li are already together?"

"No."

Shen Yu noticed that Shen’s father changed the name of Tang Li, and thought about it or changed his mind. “I plan to wait until the chestnut college entrance examination to mention this to him. If he wants, we will associate.”

Father Shen said: "That is, he still doesn't know your heart now?"

"I don't know." Shen Yu made a blank expression. After two seconds of hesitation, he euphemistically reminded, "I didn't hide my feelings for him. He should have felt it, just don't know him. What is the idea."

"What?" Shen’s father looked strange and slammed his voice. "I thought you were sure of the relationship. You dare to come to the end, but are you alone?"