Chapter 32: Male Lead

At first, outside Tang Li’s school, the man pretended to be a student’s parent and mingled with the other parents, secretly watching Shen Yu. After Shen Yu discovered him, the man disappeared for nearly a week before reappearing.

Unfortunately, his tracking skills are so poor that Shen Yu caught him every time without exception.

A few days ago, Shen Yu also planned to let Kang Lin investigate the man, but he did not expect him to deliver himself straight to Shen Yu.

Uncle Zhang also remembered him.

He maintained a dignified expression while unfastening the seat belt, said to Shen Yu in the back seat: “Sir, you wait in the car, I’ll go look.”

Shen Yu nodded, “Go ahead.”

The man seemed to have seen Shen Yu in the back seat and stopped the car before hurrying in the direction of Shen Yu.

However, before he could get close to Shen Yu’s window, he saw Uncle Zhang, coming out from the car with a black face. The man was so frightened that his legs turned soft that he almost fell to the ground.

Uncle Zhang looked at the man who was as frightened as a quail. He raised his big hand mercilessly and dragged him over to the park nearby to talk.

The man who appeared gentle and elegant, wearing a pair of glasses and half a head shorter than Uncle Zhang, was immediately crushed by Uncle Zhang’s intimidating demeanor. He buried his head like a child caught causing trouble and started answering Uncle Zhang’s questions.

Because Uncle Zhang and the man were so far away, even when Shen Yu opened the window, he could not hear what they were saying. He could only wait patiently.

Before long, Uncle Zhang came back and went over to the open window.

“Sir, do you remember Yi Hua?” Uncle Zhang said, “Two years ago, you cooperated in the Qingli Yuan project, and later because of the internal strife in the Yi family, the project was delayed for a long time, You thought you would lose money if the delay dragged on any longer, so you withdraw your capital.”

Shen Yu: “…”

Remember? How could he possibly remember?

That was two years ago, it’s only been a year since he passed through!

After a long silence, Shen Yu asked, “So he’s looking for me now, just for the Qingli Yuan project?”

“Yes.” Uncle Zhang nodded his head and said, “I heard that in the past two years, the Yi family has found many investors, but the overall amount of investment is no more than two million [1] . Apparently, the Yi family wants to try again with your help.”

Shen Yu held his chin in deep thought.

It’s not about the investment.

And——

The name “Yi” is really familiar. It seems that he had heard it somewhere before. However, Shen Yu had no clear impression of the name at all.

He really can’t remember at all…

So he told Uncle Zhang, “Call that man over.”

“Sir.” Uncle Zhang hesitated for a moment and gently reminded him, “Two years ago, the Yi family devoted almost all its financial and human resources to the Qingli Yuan project. Now the project has run aground, and the Yi family is facing the danger of bankruptcy. The two million in investment they pulled in is just money that relatives and friends could not refuse to send, and the Qingli Yuan project is not as good as before. That’s all there is to it.”