Chapter 85

It was not until two days later that Du Yuting’s scandal was removed by the public relations that Du’s family had invited, and the water army was found to have pressed the previous clues.

Unfortunately, the netizens are not the fish of seven seconds of memory. Even if the content of the hot search and the Weibo of the marketing number are deleted, they still talk about it in their respective fields.

At the same time, the names of Shen Yu and Tang Li have been mentioned more and more frequently by netizens.

Some people even took out the address of several stores in Shen Yu's hands, so Shen Yu became the owner of the net red, and the daily traffic was full, and there were many girls who wanted to see Shen Yu.

Not long after, Shen Yu also received an invitation letter from a local Taiwanese variety show. The variety show is going to be a food show, and I want Shen Yu and other net red shop owners to show their talents together.

Of course, the reward is not low, followed by several 0.

It is a pity that Shen Yu is not interested in this, but even if he is interested, he will not go - if he really needs to be a hot spot to be able to support himself, I don't know how many people will be ridiculed.

Shen Yuyuan thought that the heat of him and Tang Li would last for a long time on the Internet. I didn't expect it to be less than half a month. So few people mentioned him and Tang Li's name.

He only used the freshness of netizens to pass by. As a result, one day saw a trumpet breaking news, saying that Tang Li’s lawyer was suing the people who made them online. Now the Tang family is not small, but it’s really Ge, even the usual marketing code is not wanting to get into such a hegemon.

After three months, the weather warmed up.

People gradually changed into spring clothes.

Shen Yu never found him and Tang Li’s name on Weibo, but Du Yuting was pulled out from time to time to sneer.

On the day when Shen’s father was discharged from the hospital, Shen Yu saw Du Yuting again.

Without the cover of the winter clothes, Du Yuting's growing belly can't conceal her. She has quite a bit of broken cans, and it doesn't hide.

What makes Shen Yu feel surprised is that in just a few months, Du Yuting's changes can almost be described as overwhelming.

If someone was shouting out the name of Du Yuting, he almost didn't connect the thin, sly, unspoken woman with her glamorous image.

Du Yuting came over with her parents and her older sister, and followed her family in silence. The Du Fu Dumu and the big sister had apologetic smiles on their faces. Some of them invited Shen and Shen to go to the nearby cafe. Just sit.

Shen Yu does not want to go, Shen Laozi is too lazy to toss.

"If there is anything, just say it here." In the face of his former friends, Shen’s father and son are full of indifference.

Standing outside the hospital where people came and went, they also had to meet the strange eyes of the people who came from the road. Du Fu’s face was not very nice. He screamed and screamed and said: “Shen Shu, we are Yuting before. The behavior apologizes to you, and now Yu Ting has also been punished. She stayed at home and closed her door all day. The doctor also checked that she had a slight autism. Please forgive us for these things..."