Chapter 16: Big Brother

Uncle Zhang, who was sitting in the driver’s seat, frowned unconsciously when he heard Tang Li directly calling Shen Yu’s name.

How could that child call his young master by his first name?

Not to mention that this kind of behavior itself is very offensive, if those paparazzi or some passers-by heard it, he was afraid that they will print a false news article about the relationship between young master Shen and his family.

After all, in the eyes of the public, Tang Li is a spy sent over by Elder Shen to monitor Shen Yu.

Uncle Zhang’s face darkened. He said quietly, “Young Master.”

Shen Yu, sitting in the back, saw Uncle Zhang’s mood change. He immediately guessed what Uncle Zhang was going to say next. He rushed ahead of Uncle Zhang and said to Tang Li with crossed eyebrows, “Didn’t I tell you before? Don’t shout my name in public!”

Although Shen Yu had the appearance of gnashing his teeth when he spoke, Uncle Zhang could feel that Shen Yu was not really angry, but instead was either deliberately or unconsciously making excuses for Tang Li.

The unspoken implication in Shen Yu’s words is that Tang Li’s act of calling his name has already been approved by him.

After realizing this, Uncle Zhang was stunned for a moment. Then he looked up into the rear-view mirror and saw that Shen Yu was still acting angry with Tang Li.

He shook his head helplessly and swallowed all his unspoken grievances.

In fact, he did not agree with Shen Yu’s way of raising children. Too much spoiling would only harm the child, and the parent, in the long run.

Unfortunately, as a housekeeper with a fixed salary, Uncle Zhang knows he is not qualified to interfere in the private affairs of his young master. After hesitating repeatedly, he still chose to pretend to be deaf and dumb.

It’s just…

He didn’t know why, but Uncle Zhang always felt that Shen Yu is too good to Tang Li. Other people didn’t treat their own children as good as the young master treated Tang Li.

Even if Shen Yu did not turn his head to see Uncle Zhang, he could easily detect the suspicious eyes of the other party. He was somewhat guilty, but pretended to calmly open the car door and waved to Tang Li, “What are you still stunned about? Quickly, get in.”

The little villain who had been scolded was not angry at all, but instead looked at Shen Yu directly with both eyes.

The little villain’s eyes are full of light, so serious, so focused, as if the whole world could not enter his eyes, only Shen Yu.

Shen Yu felt awkward under Tang Li’s unavoidable gaze. In a moment, his nerves seemed to twist into knots. He could not tell what his actual mood was at that time.

But he knows that he doesn’t like to be looked at like that by Tang Li.

Most people would hate being stared at as if they were prey.

Shen Yu looked away from Tang Li’s eyes as the little villain got in the car obediently and was ready to close the door.

At that time, a girl suddenly crowded out of the group of students, panting, she ran over and put her hand on the car door, which prevented Shen Yu from closing the door.

When Shen Yu looked closely, he realized that this was the little girl who had been speaking to Tang Li when he came out of school just now.

If he had guessed correctly, this little girl should be a middle school girl who often wrote love letters to Tang Li. She was much more elegant than Shen Yu imagined. She had big eyes, a small mouth, and looked like a water spirit.