Chapter 76

rushed back to the temple in more than six hours.

When they arrived at the destination, it was already in the dead of night. The temples that were crowded in the daytime were immersed in the thick night, and only a few lonely lights provided illumination for the passers-by.

The whole temple is like an isolated island, all of which exudes a sense of openness and loneliness.

The boy was familiar with the way to find the room that had been prepared for him for Shen Yu. He took a few nights to close the door and window, so that the wild cats in the temple would not be messed up in the house. After they finished, they left.

Shen Yu put the suitcase, took out the toiletries and simply cleaned it, then put on the pajamas and lay on the wooden bed.

Although the size of this room is not large, it is quite old, but it is much better than Shen Yu's imagination. It is clean and tidy. If there is any sandalwood in the air, it should be cleaned every day.

Shen Yu has always been a bit of a bed. When he arrives in a new place, he has to adapt to a day or two. He also thinks that he will not be able to sleep over and over again this evening.

When he knew that he would close his eyes for a while, he felt a deep sleepy feeling.

This sleep is very familiar.

I don't know how long I have slept, Shen Yu was awakened by a series of knocking on the door, accompanied by the tentative shouts of the boys: "Mr. Shen, have you got up?"

Shen Yu stunned her eyes and stared at the completely unfamiliar ceiling for a long time before she suddenly reacted - she was no longer in the family.

In Shenjiazhai for half a year, suddenly came out to live for one night, Shen Yu was a bit unaccustomed.

"Get up." Shen Yu was too busy to answer, then turned over and got up, and began to change clothes in a hurry. "Please wait a moment."

The boy said, "Okay, come slowly, we are waiting for you outside."

we?

Shen Yu sensitively captures the keywords, and the action is more urgent.

After Shen Yu was dressed and washed, it was already ten minutes later. He hurriedly opened the door and went out. He saw the boys standing under a tree in the yard and the Hui Jing next to the boys.

Hui Jing is still the same, young and handsome and the monks in the stereotypes of ordinary people are incompatible, and his face always has a light expression.

"Mr. Shen," the boy shouted.

"Shen Shizhu." Hui Jing first said to Shen Yuxi, "Don't come innocent."

Shen Yu sighed softly, and there was a bit of bitterness in her smile: "This time I have trouble with Hui Jing master."

Hui Jing did not take over Shen Yu’s words, but rather than a gesture of asking: “Already prepared, please.”

The group came to the room where the meal was served. The boys gave Shen Yusheng a good porridge and two side dishes very enthusiastically. Then they sat next to Huijing, holding their chins with their hands and staring at Shen Yu.