Chapter 80

When Shen Yu returned to the bedroom, she found that he had kept the necklace in his hand.

The necklace was worn by Tang Li for eight years. It can be seen that it is carefully maintained, the gloss of the pendant is not reduced, and there is no stain on the chain.

Shen Yu decided to look at the necklace for a long while, and Yu Guangzhong saw the trash can at the table. He simply raised his hand and threw the necklace into the trash.

There was nothing in the trash, the necklace fell in and made a crisp sound.

After Shen Yu took a shower, she got busy and worked hard until the hour hand on the wall clock went to the night for a little while before she wiped her face and went to bed.

When I was half-awake, I didn’t know what happened. Shen Yu got out of bed and picked up the necklace from the trash can. She held it for a while, and finally put it on the table.

·

The situation of Shen’s father is gradually improving.

Listening to Zhang Shu said that as long as Shen Yu did not go to see him, he would have been very happy, not as violent as when he saw Shen Yu.

Shen Yu at the time did not know how to answer the phone.

Fortunately, Zhang Shu transferred the topic: "But there is one thing, I don't know if I want to tell you."

Isn’t your attitude ready to be said?

Shen Yu thought in his heart and said, "Let's talk about it."

"Do you still remember Miss Du Jia Er?" Zhang Shu cautiously opened his mouth, seemingly afraid to poke the pain in Shen Yu.

When Shen Yu heard the name, she probably guessed what was going on. She suddenly looked very ugly: "She went to my grandfather?"

Zhang Shu was silent for two seconds before he sighed and said: "Miss Du Er came to the hospital and saw the old gentleman several times. At first, she came with her parents. We are not good at shutting people out. It is a person behind. coming."

Just heard the name of Miss Du Er, Shen Yu felt a breathless breath.

Although he is not the original owner, the green hat is the one that Du Yuting wears on the head of the body. He can't pretend that nothing has happened.

Taking a deep breath, Shen Yu asked: "What did she say?"

"I didn't say anything." Zhang Shudao, "She heard about what happened recently, and she just returned to China to be free, so she took time to accompany the old gentleman, but she was only a regular member of Lala."

Shen Yu: "..."

He would have a ghost if he believed in these words.

When Zhang Shu was keenly aware that Shen Yu’s mood was not very good, he advised: “Sir, the reason why I told you this is to remind you that if you come over recently, you may meet Miss Du, if you don’t want to touch Go to her, try to avoid it."

Shen Yu asked: "How to avoid?"

Zhang Shu was hesitant and said: "Don't come to the hospital for the time being."

Shen Yu: "..."

After all, the hospital is lying in the old man, Shen, he can not go for a while, if Du Yuting ironed his heart to visit the father for a long time, he can not always meet the father.

Shen Yusi came to think, but decided to take the initiative to contact Du Yuting.

With his understanding of Du Yuting in the original text, this young lady is a person who is unprofitable and self-centered. If she does not have a picture, she will not waste so much time and energy on Shen’s father.