Chapter 64

.

So, the two people were deadlocked in the strange sight of the staff of the clubhouse. A cold wind blew, and the goose bumps of Shen Yu’s body were erected.

He shook his head helplessly, and after greeting the driver waiting on the side of the road, he followed the girl into the clubhouse.

The girl was very happy and turned around Shen Yu, like a happy bird.

When they were led by the staff to the elevator, the girl raised her head and looked at Shen Yu, whispering: "Right, can I ask you a question?"

"No."

At the same time as Shen Yu’s answer, the girl asked her from the opening: “Are you still in contact with Tang Li?”

Shen Yu: "...I said no."

The girl snorted and grinned, making a face to Shen Yu’s side face, but still transferred the topic with interest: “The fourth floor here has been wrapped up, you can walk around at any time, of course, you can Always follow me."

After the language was finished, the girl pretended to be shyly shy about Shen Yu’s right eye.

Shen Yu's face is expressionless, there is no fluctuation in his eyes. Looking at the girl's gaze is like looking at a puppet without soul. He said coldly and faintly: "I only sit for a while and will leave soon."

The smile on the girl’s face instantly froze, and it took a long time to sigh and sigh: “It’s a steel straight man, no wonder you didn’t make a girlfriend until this age.”

Shen Yu was silent and turned a deaf ear to the words of the girls.

Soon, the elevator stopped on the fourth floor.

The elevator door slowly opens, and the entrance is the hall immersed in the dark blue tones. The soothing music flows in the air, and there are not many people in the hall.

It should be private contracting to hold small gatherings.

It is estimated that these are all acquaintances of girls.

The girl turned her head and smiled at Shen Yu. She reached out and tried to pull Shen Yu’s hand, but she was avoided by Shen Yu.

For a time, the girl’s expression was awkward. It didn’t take long for her to return to her normal look: “Let’s go.”

Shen Yu nodded and walked out of the elevator with the girls.

I know that they have just walked a few steps, and several people have recognized the identity of the girl. They suddenly wandered around and whispered to the girls.

"Xiaohui, don't you say you can't come? How come again?"

The girl replied with a smile: "Jia Zhe likes to be a big man, he has the opportunity to treat, how can I let it go?"

"Oh, Jia Zhe is too strange." A girl said, "The first is the New Year's party, and it is a masquerade. Now I have a birthday party. Is he making a fortune? There is no place for money."

"...the birthday party is all right, he thought we didn't know if his birthday was two months later? How can I have a birthday in advance?"

A group of girls said and said, the attention was transferred to Shen Yu who was standing next to him.