Chapter 62

Shen Yu waited for one day and did not wait for any news about Tang Li.

In the evening, he waited for the phone of Shen’s father.

With Zhang Shu’s eyeliner, Shen’s father naturally knows what Shen Yu’s actions during this time are clear, but he did not blame him, but he was honest and honest.

"I know that you are distressed with chestnuts, but so many eyes around you are staring at us. The most taboo thing at this time is to be emotional when dealing with things."

Shen Yu leaned on the sofa, and the eyes of the gods looked at the ceiling.

When Shen’s father finished, he was absent-minded.

Shen’s father knew that Shen Yu couldn’t listen and sighed, but he continued to explain: “I am not really going to do anything about the chestnuts, leaving him to just look at them, do you think I will hurt him? ?"

Shen Yu licked her lips: "... Grandpa, this matter has passed."

He also doesn't want to discuss it anymore.

As long as he mentions the name of Tang Li, he feels upset.

Very annoying.

The feeling was like a wound that he couldn't easily hide, and he was pointed out by the people, and he was happily spreading salt on his wound.

Shen Yu took a deep breath and her breathing was a little trembling.

The opposite side of the phone, Shen Laozi seems to feel Shen Yu’s emotions. The words of explanation suddenly stopped. For a long time, he sighed and said: “Xiaoyu, you are getting immature.”

This is the case.

Yesterday afternoon, Zhang Shu said the same thing to him.

They can express their disappointment and dissatisfaction so straightforwardly, but Shen Yu can only squat and swallow all the grievances and sorrows into his stomach, pretending to be nothing.

He knew that even if he said it, no one would believe him.

Shen Yu’s face was pale, and the hand on the sofa gradually tightened. Then she compromised and slowly exhaled: “Sorry, Grandpa.”

Sorry.

He is not really Shen Yu.

He didn't have the ability and courage of the original owner. Seeing that Shen's company began to go downhill, he could only watch it with such urgency, and he couldn't think of a way.

Father Shen quietly, for a moment, said: "You deal with the business of Jincheng Branch, all unnecessary expenses are saved, and as much as possible to open source and reduce expenditures, and two branches in the southwest region, directly recover it, it has already lost. In three years, if you support it again, the loss will be even more serious."

Shen Yu stunned: "Do we have to give up the market in the entire Southwest?"

"This is the case now." Shen said, "The company's performance is not as good as one year. If this happens, it will become a shell sooner or later. It is better to focus on the star project in the company. As for the new ideas that those people come up with, temporarily All veto, we need to take a safe route."

Shen Yushun said: "Okay."

Just when Shen Yu thought that Shen’s father had to end the call, he suddenly heard the other person ask: “Yes, how are your two dessert shops operating?”

Shen Yu didn’t expect Shen’s topic to jump so fast. After a while, he replied: “The business is not bad. I am going to open a branch in a business district in the city center. I went to see Kanglin last month. Going over the facade, I am currently negotiating with the landlord. If all goes well, it will probably open at the end of this year."