Chapter 82

Obviously, Shen Yu was very useful to Du Yuting’s threat that night.

Since the day of the fight, Du Yuting never ran to the front of Shen’s father. Shen Yu sighed, and Shen’s father was so angry that he could blow his beard and anger, and Zhang Shu called Chen Shu to call the hospital.

Shen Yu is ready to meet the storm, and is fully armed, wearing a heavy coat, wearing a hat and sunglasses to ensure that no part of the body will be devastated by the claws of Shen Laozi.

When I came to the hospital, Shen Yu took a chair and sat on the edge of the hospital bed.

"Grandpa." He shouted.

Shen’s father is still on the air, and he sees Shen Yu’s dress like a star hiding dog. It’s even more sullen, and the whole face is blue.

"What are you dressing up?"

Shen Yu pulled the mask: "Warming the cold."

Father Shen pointed to the air conditioner: "There is heating here."

Shen Yu coughed: "It's still cold."

Father Shen straight face, narrowed his eyes, saw through the real intentions of Shenyu: "? Are you afraid of me hit you now."

Being seen from the parents' **** poetry center, Shen Yu’s face showed a sly look, but sunglasses and masks blocked his face.

Shen Yu grabbed the cover on his face and smiled at the old man. "Where, you are laughing."

"Then you took off your coat."

Shen Yu continued to smile: "I am not hot."

"The air conditioners are all open to more than 30 degrees. Are you still hot?" Shen’s father suddenly smacked Shen Yu’s shoulder and smiled amiablely. “Now, let’s say that our grandson and grandson are living together. Grandpa is not afraid of you being hot. If you are sick, you are not afraid of being afraid of me."

Shen Yu thought about it and thought it was so reasonable.

Then, he was moved by the words of Shen’s father.

In the end, there is a blood relationship, where is the night of hatred?

Shen Yu was moved, while taking off his coat with a smothered sweat. He wore a thin white sweater and it was just right in the warm air-conditioned room.

Just when Shen Yu got up and hanged the coat on the hanger, Yu Guangli was so cold that he saw Shen’s father stretched his hand to take the carton on the bed.

Shen Yudun was not feeling well, and his heart was alarming.

The next second, the carton was thrown over by Shen’s father, accompanied by Shen’s angry voice: “You still come to me? Go out, I don’t have your grandson!”

Shen Yu was subconsciously trying to avoid her head, and then she did not know what she thought of, and she turned her head back.

The carton was straight on the door of Shen Yu.

The carton is in plastic packaging. It is not very painful to rub it on your face. When you are falling, you can draw a small hole on the cheek of Shen Yu’s right side.