Chapter 23: Parents Meeting

Shortly after Shen Yu spoke, he heard a girl shouting Lei Yumeng’s name and then swearing and shouting a lot of words. Although Shen Yu could not hear all of them clearly, he could still feel that…

This little girl is clearly being bullied!

Shen Yu frowned and looked up at Uncle Zhang.

Obviously, Uncle Zhang thought of this too, and his expression was slightly dignified, waiting for Shen Yu to speak.

“Let’s go and have a look.” Shen Yu said.

“Right away.” Uncle Zhang nodded and pushed Shen Yu’s wheelchair to go find the source of the sound.

Shortly afterwards, they saw the figures of several girls in front of a bungalow stacked with debris near the playground. One of the girls was laying half on the ground, in a disgraceful posture, holding her head in pain.

Shen Yu narrowed his eyes and recognized the girl at first glance.

Lei Yumeng.

Sure enough, it was bullying.

The other girls surrounded Lei Yumeng and looked down at her. One girl kicked Lei Yumeng fiercely, then reached out and pulled her hair.

Lei Yumeng gave a painful cry and was forced to look up at the girls.

“Just how old are you? I’m too shy to fall in love with him at this age, yet you want to be this shameless?” The girl in front of Lei Yumeng sneered, she had obviously taken the lead in the bullying.

“If she had any pride, she wouldn’t be following him around all day and night like a little lap dog.” Another girl on the sidelines laughed happily and sneered, “This kind of attitude, we should teach her some manners.”

Then they kicked Lei Yumeng harshly.

Lei Yumeng cried out bitterly. She was pale, and a cold sweat appeared on her forehead. Her eyes were tightly closed, and she could hardly speak from the pain.

“Now…” The leading girl bent down and smiled to Lei Yumeng. “How many times have I told you that he’s mine and you can’t have him?”

Hearing this, the other girls immediately echoed similar words.

“That’s right, he belongs to Manman. You dare chase him. Don’t you know that Manman has been waiting for him to get to middle school?”

“I advise you to quit chasing him. Don’t bother yourself. It’d be a shame if we had to beat you a second time today.”

While the girls kept chirping, Lei Yumeng had her eyes tightly closed and her body rigidly held as she was being pulled by her hair. She did not respond at all.

When the leading bully saw the situation, she suddenly became angry and raised her palm to slap Lei Yumeng’s face.

But before her hand could fall, it was snatched by a middle-aged man who appeared behind her.

The girl was frightened and turned her head in panic. Her eyes were level with the shoulders of the middle-aged man, so she quickly raised her chin and looked up.

In the next second, an expressionless face suddenly burst into sight.

“Little girl.” Uncle Zhang stoically murmured, “Is your group bulling this child? Does the teacher allow you to do this?”

Although Uncle Zhang is over 40 years old, he is tall and strong, and always kept a gentlemanly grinning expression.

At first glance, it was frightening.