Chapter 61

s face gradually faded away, and there was no expression any more. He looked at Shen Yu without blinking, opened his lips, seemed to want to say something, and finally did not say a word.

"good night."

After that, Tang Li left and took the door.

A slamming sound.

The room is completely quiet.

Shen Yu sat on the sofa for a while before getting up and going to bed.

·

The next day.

Shen Yu was awakened by a knocking door that was not light and heavy. The people outside the door shouted at the big door and shouted: "Mr. Shen, are you awake?"

It is the voice of Zhou Che.

Shen Yu got out of bed and dressed, and went to open the door with a sly pace.

Opening the door, the first thing that caught the eye was Zhou Che’s smiling face.

"Early, Mr. Shen." Zhou Che raised his hands and showed Shen Yu the food box in his hand. "Dang Li said that you can't eat the hotel's breakfast, I bought some from a nearby restaurant. Come, don't know if it doesn't fit your appetite."

Shen Yu was flattered and quickly turned to the side and said: "I am bothering you."

Zhou Chexiao couldn't see his teeth: "No trouble, no trouble."

Shen Yu looked around the head and looked around the door. She didn't find the figure of Tang Li, and she could not help but feel lost.

He slowly closed the door and turned and saw that Zhou Che had placed the food box and disposable tableware on the table.

“Come on?” Zhou Che said with great enthusiasm, “I often visit that store, it’s a long-established brand, and the business is booming.”

Shen Yu pulled the corner of his mouth: "Okay."

After sitting down, he asked Zhou Che: "Right, is the chestnut up?"

Zhou Che scratched his head and said: "Tang Li has already called me long ago. It may be busy. I should come to you later."

This is the case, until the end of Zhou Cheshou Shen Yu finished breakfast, Tang Li did not show up.

Zhou Che's action to successfully complete the task arbitrarily packed up the remnants of the table, and after screaming at Shen Yu with a smile, he ran away from the soles of his feet.

After two minutes, the knocking sounded again.

Shen Yu thought that it was Tang Li, and he was busy going to open the door. On the way, he was almost unstable and hit the shoe cabinet. Fortunately, he immediately supported the wall and stabilized his figure.

Waiting for him to sort out a wolverine, open the door, but see the service staff wearing hotel uniforms, she holds the clothes that have been washed and dried in both hands, and smiles and handed it to Shen Yu.

"Mr. Shen, this is the clothes that Mr. Tang gave us to clean last night."

Shen Yu had been stunned for a long time before he took the clothes.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

After closing the door, Shen Yu walked to the bed and threw the clothes on the bed. At this moment, he felt an unnamed fire rushing to the heavenly spirit to cover it, no matter how he pressed it.